Looking for other middle age white guys to share Interracial stories with.

Ken23

I'm a 50 year old white guy that loves watching big black niggers fuck our white women. The bigger and blacker the harder I cum. Specially you thug gang bangers who like fucking our wives, girlfriends and daughters. You make our white dicks cum when we think of our women going black over us. Looking to swap stories, share pictures of who we would like to see get fucked by a big black dick and other stuff with other white guys about the hottest sex ever.

Hi - I'm Jeff!

I share your interests & would love to correspond.

There is nothing hotter than a white woman enjoying black dick!

Cool.. Nice seeing guys not afraid to show what turns tbem on. We know our women need to be fucked good and hard and why not reward them with a big black monster dick. Us white guys get rewarded also. Nothing makes our cocks cum harder than big black niggers fucking our beautiful women. Win Win situation for all.

my wife does, she has a steady Black bf she fucks. I don't want it any other way. They've been fucking for about 2 yrs now and he's the only one that fucks her bareback, not even me, he's the ONLY one that cums in her cunt. I love her being his whore.

i'll tell u a little about her first enconter. i advertized for a black to seduce her without her knowing i set it up . he met her at the gym on the day and time i told him she would be there. they started chating on yahoo. long story short we met hum at a hotel.
when he came in he was going to give her a massage. a little rubbing, kissing andrubbing his cock on her ,he lay back and she was going to mount him.he was about 9.5 long . she reached between her legs to guide him in. when she sank down she looked over her shoulder at me. as she sank down he shoved up and burried it balls deep, she kinda shuddered. within 5 hard strokes she was cumming. they fucked for 2 hours with small rest after he came. he came 4 times and i lost count how many times he made her cum.to hear her squil moan groan and beg him to fuck her harder and deeper was the most awsome thing i've ever seen.if u haven't already u need to get ur wives or girlfriends black fucked.

My wife and I have been married for 34 years, we met while going to high school. She was dating me and other guys mostly Black I was mad at first but she was my first sex partner and we would fuck regularly so I didn't want to lose that. She would go out on dates and I would wait on her I was 17 when I had my first creampie. Once word got around I had more and I started getting her ready and moved on to getting her boyfriends ready too. We have enjoyed ourselves for many years.

gussie said:
My wife and I have been married for 34 years, we met while going to high school. She was dating me and other guys mostly Black I was mad at first but she was my first sex partner and we would fuck regularly so I didn't want to lose that. She would go out on dates and I would wait on her I was 17 when I had my first creampie. Once word got around I had more and I started getting her ready and moved on to getting her boyfriends ready too. We have enjoyed ourselves for many years.
Your story touched my heart.

I was married for for 13 yrs but together with the same White Lady for 23yrs.

We decided to get married because of professional concerns.

Anyhow, she passed away in an auto accident about 6 yrs ago.

I've been searching for a special lady to share my devotion to the Black Gods & Goddesses but to no avail. I've had offers but my wants and desires cum second, when I know the type of Lady that the Black Gods & Goddesses deserve worshiping them in our family setting.

Never had children....but speak openly that families that pray together...stay together. And when it cums to proper Black God & Goddess worship, families are more devoted due to the natural filial love for one another in performance of ritual worship of our family gods....lol

Would love to join the stories. I had a couple gf go black on me without me knowing. Currently trying to get my arab muslim wife to go black.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back