Letter to a cuck hubby

tomascini

Here's a letter I recently wrote to a cuck hubby from New York:

I don't like counting the number of couples I've been with. That would be like be bragging. One thing you should know, I'm not the sort of bull who packs an erection for just any white woman that crosses my path. I don't fit into the stereotypical imagery of African-American men, neither do I talk like them. If ever you met me in the street, you won't really know I am the one you're communicating with here. I don't wear what I do on my sleeve or forehead.

I'm just as wary of meeting many other couples, because plenty of white bois out there do write to me. However they merely end up wasting my time, and I don't like having my time wasted. By every right, you ought to be paying me just to be communicating with me now. However, I'm not that sort of fellow. I don't do what I do to please myself, neither do I do it for money. If ever any couple/hubby or wife wishes to offer me such, I accept it as a contribution fund toward enabling me to continue with my effort in spreading the BLACK-OWNED gospel to reach more couples out there. To free their minds from the mental slavery their white skin has enshrined in their hearts and minds since their birth. To make them understand that their history is not complete until their accept their submission before a Black Master. It is the Black Master who will grant their the sexual freedom they so crave.

Couples or hubbies that contact me know that I'm different from the average black bull. A bull is someone who merely wants to come and fuck your wife and then leave. His mission is to get his own satisfaction from the wife. A Black Master, however, comes to grant a couple sexual pleasure and unity. In other words, he is satisfied only when the couple are satisfied. And he never leaves them. Not ever.

This is what you desire for yourself, and for your wife. Not just yourself and your wife, but as well every other white couple you're friendly with. The ones that live in your neighborhood, your friends at work, and just about every married white couple you've ever known. You wish to see them submit to a Black Master. The same way you, too, desire so much to submit to me.

But know that with your submission comes a price. Your loyalty and love toward uplifting your Black Master into the embrace of your heart and mind. And just about everything else about you.

Master SHANGO.

Won't you love to receive a letter like such from a Black Master?

Master SHANGO said:
Here's a letter I recently wrote to a cuck hubby from New York:

I don't like counting the number of couples I've been with. That would be like be bragging. One thing you should know, I'm not the sort of bull who packs an erection for just any white woman that crosses my path. I don't fit into the stereotypical imagery of African-American men, neither do I talk like them. If ever you met me in the street, you won't really know I am the one you're communicating with here. I don't wear what I do on my sleeve or forehead.

I'm just as wary of meeting many other couples, because plenty of white bois out there do write to me. However they merely end up wasting my time, and I don't like having my time wasted. By every right, you ought to be paying me just to be communicating with me now. However, I'm not that sort of fellow. I don't do what I do to please myself, neither do I do it for money. If ever any couple/hubby or wife wishes to offer me such, I accept it as a contribution fund toward enabling me to continue with my effort in spreading the BLACK-OWNED gospel to reach more couples out there. To free their minds from the mental slavery their white skin has enshrined in their hearts and minds since their birth. To make them understand that their history is not complete until their accept their submission before a Black Master. It is the Black Master who will grant their the sexual freedom they so crave.

Couples or hubbies that contact me know that I'm different from the average black bull. A bull is someone who merely wants to come and fuck your wife and then leave. His mission is to get his own satisfaction from the wife. A Black Master, however, comes to grant a couple sexual pleasure and unity. In other words, he is satisfied only when the couple are satisfied. And he never leaves them. Not ever.

This is what you desire for yourself, and for your wife. Not just yourself and your wife, but as well every other white couple you're friendly with. The ones that live in your neighborhood, your friends at work, and just about every married white couple you've ever known. You wish to see them submit to a Black Master. The same way you, too, desire so much to submit to me.

But know that with your submission comes a price. Your loyalty and love toward uplifting your Black Master into the embrace of your heart and mind. And just about everything else about you.

Master SHANGO.

Won't you love to receive a letter like such from a Black Master?
Charge the motherfucking peckerwood's.When the preacher spreads the gospel.HE PASSES AROUND THE COLLECTION PLATE.White women deserve the best treatment but a cuck IS A WHOLE NOTHER STORY.Nother is a word.

I aint gone nowhere,
SOULPOLE

Sirs Shango and Soulpole,

Master Shango, i can agree with Your distinction between a bull and a Master, but back during the time i was a cuck to my ex-wife we never knew a Master as described by You. all of the men my wife entertained, of any race, were there just for that, their entertainment. none of them were interested in enslaving us although they did expect complete obedience, which was eagerly given.

sissywimp

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back