Let's party

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Member
Hi everyone,

the title is clear: I want to arrange some interracial parties for all of us.

My idea is about parties into big or medium clubs, and also parties into private houses.
about interracial sex, STRAIGHT SEX
open to: blacks, white couple, white girls and white boys (that can only watch)

I think the best locations are:

London (UK)
New York - Los Angeles (USA)
Milan-Como-Rome (Italy) I live in Italy so it's very easy for me to arrange that

NO CAMERAS OR MOBILE PHONES ALLOWED INSIDE THE PARTY

if you have any favourite place, just tell me.

I have already set the TICKET SYSTEM, so we can do a presale for every event,
with a specific number of tickets for each category (blacks, couples, girls, white boys)

I will use this board to describe each event, and ticket prices for each category.

what we need to start?

YOU
and
SOME EXPERT MEETING PLANNERS THAT CAN ARRANGE EVERYTHING

if you want to come into one of your parties or you are a meeting planner...

make a post here

thanks
NW

We may be interested in attending in NYC. As my girlfriend and I are new to this and taking it slow, our interest would lean toward only attending and observing, not actively participating.

I vote Houston Texas there are alot of hot Black studs down here and alot of hot sluts that are hanging all over these studs. I would even fluff for the event.

I would love to arrange a party in London, I've been thinking of doing this for a while. Whats the best way to go about it?

I know it doesnt have any chance...but i hope that there will be something in Budapest in the next few years.

Serious proposal to become official dj & party entertainer to make dancers leave themselves behind to...their bodies take´em
26 year o´experience give some credit to this words, more info if some interest is shown...and i talk about serious work, my tan doesn´t matter 4 dat purpose ;)

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back