Ladys post your location on this topic

SirBlkChe

Strong Black Man for sexy ladys
This will make it easier to reach you , then to have to go through every profile and find out where you at.
This really helps
Im in Memphis TN
SirblkChe

SW Florida (Ft.Myers) area. Always wet&ready, hubby takes pics and cleans up. Get motel room, I'll be there with my legs spread.
Link Removed

Jennyseemore said:
SW Florida (Ft.Myers) area. Always wet&ready, hubby takes pics and cleans up. Get motel room, I'll be there with my legs spread.
Link Removed

Your hubby should be very thankful

Jennyseemore said:
Link Removed

if i ever travel to florida i will be contacting you

ARGENTINA SOUTH AMERICA buenos aires TO far of USA but ,, is not impossible catch a fly and have a nice hot vacations ,,,
Link Removed

amamallory said:
ARGENTINA SOUTH AMERICA buenos aires TO far of USA but ,, is not impossible catch a fly and have a nice hot vacations ,,,
Link Removed

WOW . . . candelaaaaaaaa! You know I have a special place in my heart [and a boner in my britches (verga en mis pantalones)!] for Latinas!

please look at the forum, there is a new category called "meeting place"

you can write there your location.

thanks
NW

In South Texas (San Antonio to Corpus Christi). Wish a Big Bare Black Cock was Fucking and Cumming Deep inside my Married Mexican Pussy right now!!!!

Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back