Kordell Stewart

vera

The local media has been abuzz with stories about ex NFL'er Kordell Stewart being gay. I'm not sure if I really understand why, in this day and age, it's such a big issue. I suppose it's because he's a black athlete and all niggers are suppose to be all alpha, all the time. I'm sure that if Kordell is a fag, that he's a top and his bottom is a white boy. I'm not sure if I consider a black, who survices a white boy, to be truly a queer. I think he's just taking advantage of an opportunity.

vera said:
The local media has been abuzz with stories about ex NFL'er Kordell Stewart being gay. I'm not sure if I really understand why, in this day and age, it's such a big issue. I suppose it's because he's a black athlete and all niggers are suppose to be all alpha, all the time. I'm sure that if Kordell is a fag, that he's a top and his bottom is a white boy. I'm not sure if I consider a black, who survices a white boy, to be truly a queer. I think he's just taking advantage of an opportunity.
Back when he was playing there were rumors of this going around, online mostly. I talked to some fags on youtube (from pitt were he was playing at the time) I was following some channels at that time, everyone that I spoke to from that area said it was true, some even stated that they had seen him a few times in gay bars, clubs with friends?

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back