Just how it is

str8blkman

White girls are the best
I been a member on this site now for a looong as time.I love it here cause I get to share thoughts and ideas with like minded people. Like a lot of Niggas I love white pussy more then life itself.But from time to time I get in that special freak mode where I need to bury my dick up some white bois ass and make him my bitch. Cant really explain it but it's just how it is from time to time. I can go a whole month or two and not even think about it. Then just like that I see some white punk with a phat ass and it's over. I use to know this chubby white bitch that worked here in Vegas.Every so often I would get in that mode and call his big ass up and say "You ready to be my faggot today" He would come over and show me that big smooth white ass and my dick would stand on end. I would pound the fuck out of that ass and the whole time he would be asking me if he was a good faggot. Damn I miss that bitch

Wow-was just in Vegas last week! Wish I would have known...I ONLY Give it up for Black MEN.

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

str8blkman said:
I been a member on this site now for a looong as time.I love it here cause I get to share thoughts and ideas with like minded people. Like a lot of Niggas I love white pussy more then life itself.But from time to time I get in that special freak mode where I need to bury my dick up some white bois ass and make him my bitch. Cant really explain it but it's just how it is from time to time. I can go a whole month or two and not even think about it. Then just like that I see some white punk with a phat ass and it's over. I use to know this chubby white bitch that worked here in Vegas.Every so often I would get in that mode and call his big ass up and say "You ready to be my faggot today" He would come over and show me that big smooth white ass and my dick would stand on end. I would pound the fuck out of that ass and the whole time he would be asking me if he was a good faggot. Damn I miss that bitch

Thank goodness there are guys like you out there.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back