Jackofspades wanna be.

jackofspades

Lost a bet with gf. So to fulfill
Looking to help bring in the Bnwo. Have been completely straight. But willing to be f...d into serving bbc. So looking for bbc in mass/nh that want to break and subjugate. Can be one or an entire group. Masculine but nothing is off limits. Shave dress me..and break.
Also once broken and owned. Full rights to gf and all white girls I can bring to Bnwo

Lost a bet with gf. So to fulfill
Looking to help bring in the Bnwo. Have been completely straight. But willing to be f...d into serving bbc. So looking for bbc in mass/nh that want to break and subjugate. Can be one or an entire group. Masculine but nothing is off limits. Shave dress me..and break.
Also once broken and owned. Full rights to gf and all white girls I can bring to Bnwo
Wow make sure thats what you really want. I did that now its for life. I had a girlfriend and a boy and a girl. I wont say age but think about it. One of the rules are your broken in at a young age. Boys are castrated. I was cartrated. My wife if fucked and pimped out every day. So is my daughter and my son is sucking cock and having his asshole streatched right now. Im pimped and beat daily, used as a house slave. I get some really nasty things done to me. You better read the rules. Carefull what you wish for. I have no balls, im turning fem, i have tits so big i have to wear a bra. I wear only panties and bras every day. I dress fem. I dont get hard or cum no more. When i wet my panties its just clear fluid. Basicly pussy juice. I only sissygazum from cock in my asspussy. Im a full blown faggot. My son will be to. Hes taught crt every day. Hes being trained to suck cock they made me teach him. I have to watch my little girl get pounded by multible black cock. Read there rules.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back