interracial website for woman

So on the old board we had a discussion about how to get woman interrested in BBC, and interracial swinging. Good to have the site back online!

In the time the website went down, I started a new website, one that is more female friendly and ideal to get your wife interrsted in BBC.

Find it here: www.interrachel.com

I hope you all give me some feedback and maybe join the forum too.

[Update]
Added new functionality to the site.

Mingle, a nice user system that lets you interact with eachother like you do on twitter!

check it out: http://interrachel.com/blog/comunity/

If you are already a member you don't need to sign up.

I just took a quick look at the website...it's damn hot. ;) If I wasn't hot for bbc already, I probably would be now ;D Do you mind if I sign up although I'm not in a swinger or cuckold relationship (my boyfriend just doesn't know that I have sex with a black guy :))

Great idea interrachel & nice site. I would love to get my wife more interested in black cock, we have discussed things at a fantasy level but are not sure whether we're ready to take the next step. Your site looks like it would be a great introduction to encourage her to move beyond fantasy, I'm afraid the NW site would be just too much. I look forward to more content on getting your wife to go black.

For Emmy, I loved hearing your bf was not aware you are having sex on the side with a black man. Do you plan to keep it that way, or maybe one of these sites would encourage him to share your interest? Us guys who fantasize about our wives being with a black lover would like to know more about how your situation develops. Who knows maybe our wives are getting some on the side and keeping it from us? Thanks.

Emmy said:
I just took a quick look at the website...it's damn hot. ;) If I wasn't hot for bbc already, I probably would be now ;D Do you mind if I sign up although I'm not in a swinger or cuckold relationship (my boyfriend just doesn't know that I have sex with a black guy :))

No problem! Anyone interrested is welcome :) love to see some contributions from you

smolder said:
Great idea interrachel & nice site. I would love to get my wife more interested in black cock, we have discussed things at a fantasy level but are not sure whether we're ready to take the next step. Your site looks like it would be a great introduction to encourage her to move beyond fantasy, I'm afraid the NW site would be just too much. I look forward to more content on getting your wife to go black.

Maybe start with the video's. Most woman will enjoy some amateur video's.

Added new functionality to the site.

Mingle, a nice user system that lets you interact with eachother like you do on twitter!

check it out: http://interrachel.com/blog/comunity/

If you are already a member you don't need to sign up.

What's happened to the site. It seems to be hacked by some Islamic people it says! Is that true? Does anybody know what's going on with it? Thanks. Merry

I think it will be okay, Merry.

Merry said:
What's happened to the site. It seems to be hacked by some Islamic people it says! Is that true? Does anybody know what's going on with it? Thanks. Merry

Merry said:

Hey merry,

We indeed got hacked. We are back online and fully operational, but we did loose some contents. If you were a member you need to sign up again :(

The good thing is we are back and have new functionality, like adding your own photos to your profile and adding articles to the website!

Hope to see you there.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back