Husband's black boss

LynneC

Blacked @ 15, 5'2" 120 lbs 46y/o married white
My husband was away on a business trip, and his boss had been relentlessly after me for awhile. I wanted him and he knew it. He called that afternoon and told me tonight was the night!

He came and picked me up at home and he took me to a very fancy restaurant. I was dressed in a sheer flimsy black sleeveless dress under which I wore my favorite black-laced bra and a black see-through panty. The restaurant was dimly lit and there was a dance floor with a band playing soft music.
After dinner he asked me for a dance and I agreed. We were on the floor doing a slow number. He held me very close to him and I could feel my nipples harden against his chest. Soon his hands were on my butt pressing and caressing it as we danced. I felt an excitement waking inside me and I pressed my body against his. A sensation was building up within my wet pussy as he ground his groin against mine as we moved slowly on the floor. My arms were soon around his neck and I looked at him with a sleepy look with my mouth slightly open. He needed no more encouragement as he planted his lips on mine and kissed me passionately. I returned his kiss with equal passion.
His hands left my butt and were now on my breasts squeezing and pressing them and my nipples hardened at his touch. I could feel my pussy oozing with wetness and I felt real horny at the thought of another Black man making love to me. I wanted him real bad and I let him know that he could have me anytime he wanted. I could feel his cock hardened against me as we danced. I felt real horny and bitchy at this point. I suggested we go to a motel and he agreed.
As soon as we got into the room we both undressed and I lay on my back with my legs wide open and my pussy glistening with wetness. I guided his huge cock into my wet hole and he inched it in slowly until the full length of it was impaled deep inside my willing cunt. My cunt was so tight with his cock inside and when he began to move I felt real good as I could feel his cock reaching the place in my pussy where few cocks had been. My juices flowed in torrents as I came and came like a whore. My body shook and trembled in adulterous passion as he fucked me like few men ever had. My orgasms were so intense that I groaned and moaned like the slut, I was becoming
His movements were slow but steady and deep and I moved in unison with him . My hips moved up and down as he plunged deep into my willing wet cunt. Soon both my legs were wrapped around his waist pulling him closer and tighter to my groin. Then I felt his cock hardening , throbbing and jerking inside my cunt and I knew he was about to cum . I moved my hips up and down faster and
faster and then I felt him exploding his cum into me at the same instant when I reached my highest orgasm. I screamed with joy as I felt his sperm flooding my womb. This was the whore I had become for him. My husbands boss and many other Black men were to follow all his friends and his clients.

Attachments

• 1486305905.jpg
    1486305905.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 154

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back