• Wear panties and crossdress occasionally

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Wear panties and crossdress on a regular basis

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Planning on or currently are living fulltime as a woman

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I currently am being cuckolded by wife/girlfriend

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Wear panties and crossdress occasionally, planning on or currently are getting owned by black men

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • Wear panties and crossdress on a regular basis, planning on or are currently owned by black men

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Planning on or currently are living fulltime as a woman and are planning on or are currently owned b

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
S

SissySlutKate

Was wondering what the other members who hang around on the gay/bi/sissy forum are into. I myself am just beginning to cross dress on a regular basis and go all the way with wigs and all, I'm hoping that once I finish with school I can get a sex change. I've never gone out in public dressed as a girl, but plan on visiting a TS friendly bar in Atlanta once I turn 21 in July.

Well I'm not crossdressing. My master just wants me to be naked or in a shiny black latex catsuit. I'm being fucked by him and his friends whenever they've got time. I'm getting stuffed at least twice at the weekend, though. When they didn't have time for about a week or so, they really are horny as hell and got huge loads waiting for me! :)
Also I have to say that I don't have to clean his apartment and what not. He only calls when he wants to fuck my white little asshole and give me throatfucks... that's it.

how far lol my god, first time blacked was my first time with a man, was in CD mode, femenised completly, my hung black fucker loved it!!!
and now all the blackmen i met ask for a sissy mode fuck session only, everybody just see the white women in me !

I am a black owned slave. My master dresses me up when it amuses him and for whoring. I don't think of myself as male or female.

cumslave said:
I am a black owned slave. My master dresses me up when it amuses him and for whoring. I don't think of myself as male or female.

good bitch

i really want to meet a black man who wants me as his sissy slut how did y'all find your black masters?

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back