How about more masculine white men?

notorious76

I read a lot of these forum posts, and I have trouble identifying with some the ideas in them.
I'm a white man, very masculine in my demeanor, appearance and attitude. I consider myself straight and have a good and largely satisfying hetero sex life.

However, I enjoy being of service to another masculine black man. I have no interest in submission, or or feminization.
Is there a demand for men like me? Are there others?
What I like about black men is (obviously) the size, and the fact that they are uncomplicated about sex with a man. They want to get sucked and fuck, and be about our own separate lives. It's a very good arrangement when it can be had.

Absolutely, but not on sites like these.
It's important not to generalise. Technically we're all being racist on this site by assuming that all black men want to dominate and just want to get their dick wet (be it with a girl or boy). This is just a (very fun) fetish. I'll bet the majority of gay or bi black males don't just want to dominate, and most the top or versatile gay/bi black males will happily let you service them with no submission or feminisation required.

In my own experience I've gone onto gay hookup sites and cammed with a few people. One was a black guy who told me what to do (like take off my clothes, etc.) and whether to stand up or whatever. He then told me he'd suck my dick and would love to swallow my cum. This didn't really turn me on because I'm into the black domination fetish, but it showed me that while we fetishise blacks in this way, it's usuaully not true. I've also been chatting to a very nice black man who wants to book a hotel room near me and just treat me right :3.

So yeah, you could find black guys into raceplay on sites like this or black man's revenge, or you could just hook up with black guys on mostly any gay hookup site. Manhunt, Adam4Adam and Bros4Bros are good. You may also be interested in BGClive - it's a dating site mainly for blacks, but of course people of other races are welcome on it, so it's great for meeting black guys if that's what you prefer.

So yeah, you average gay black man is what you're after.

I think for the most part American white men have femmed out by and large. As a group (though there are exceptions), they have sissified and feminized to the point that they are considered submissive and willing to surrender to black men just by virtue of getting up in the morning. I'm sure you'll find niche, but it's rare.

notorious76 said:
I read a lot of these forum posts, and I have trouble identifying with some the ideas in them.
I'm a white man, very masculine in my demeanor, appearance and attitude. I consider myself straight and have a good and largely satisfying hetero sex life.

However, I enjoy being of service to another masculine black man. I have no interest in submission, or or feminization.
What I like about black men is (obviously) the size, and the fact that they are uncomplicated about sex with a man. They want to get sucked and fuck, and be about our own separate lives. It's a very good arrangement when it can be had.

There is indeed : it is called VANILLA gay sex or bisexuality.

Not really my cup of tea.

That being said, in a man to man relationship, there is always more or less a dominant one at one moment ; or you need to find a strictly versatile partner : 50/50.

and for Maytch, you are damn wrong ! All the gay and bi Black Men i've met were very dominant and had no use for a white "top" : oh no ! You'd better be very obedient with Each of Them.

There are tons of vanilla same sex/bisex websites with lovebirds, poems etc. On Nworship, it is not really what we are in search of.
Black Male domination is so much better and fulfilling ;D

white devotee

notorious that is exactly my same situation married never even had sex with a man but had have a lot of three ways with two women and have one two men and my wife and that one was the attorney on the most a black man so something about it I want to try sucking black dick

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back