help finding a story

I read this story some time ago and cant remember the title or author for the life of me but it was the hottest damn thing i EVER read. It was about a white couple who went on vacation/honeymoon and the wife ended up sleeping with a black man. I dont recall if it was consensual or if he f...d her but i do remember he ended up sueing the white couple for parental rights....and he won visitation, and his name on the birth certificate, etc. The hottest part i think was at the end of the story, the white husband was f...d by court order to wait outside while the black "father" was inside the delivery room with his wife giving birth to their baby. Does this sound familiar to anyone, as i would love to read this story again :)

hashbrown77 said:
I read this story some time ago and cant remember the title or author for the life of me but it was the hottest damn thing i EVER read. It was about a white couple who went on vacation/honeymoon and the wife ended up sleeping with a black man. I dont recall if it was consensual or if he f...d her but i do remember he ended up sueing the white couple for parental rights....and he won visitation, and his name on the birth certificate, etc. The hottest part i think was at the end of the story, the white husband was f...d by court order to wait outside while the black "father" was inside the delivery room with his wife giving birth to their baby. Does this sound familiar to anyone, as i would love to read this story again :)

I've read 100s, but never that one. Sorry.

actually I think I do remember reading that story.. she was r..ed by the Black Man.. it was all about the "injustice" of it all told through the eyes of the white husband... is that's the same one you are thinking of?.. but I can't remember where I read it or the name either .. sorry.. but I'll keep My eyes open..

that sounds like it :) im like 90% sure i read it on the old dark cavern stories site but like i said cant remember the title or author :-(

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back