GUESS WHAT???

bethh213

my short fat self!!
This is what I have been up to.......We are so happy.....finally got my belly full of black baby!! :))))))

Attachments

• 10423659_10203125022022100_3889749001895335300_n.jpg
    10423659_10203125022022100_3889749001895335300_n.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 255
Now that's a white woman.That got damn black is in hog heaven.

Congratulations! You should feel really proud, one less genetically inferior white child in the World. I hope you choose to have many more!

Congratulations.... if you ever need a white cuckold to help you raise and support the child, I'm sure you'll have plenty of offers.

My dream came true!!! The last day of 2014 I finally got what I wanted since I was very young!!

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 150
Congratulations, very pleased for you, unfortunately my dream of being black bred is over, barebacking my black lover for 5 months and hubby in condoms and no baby, one night my hubby took me bareback after we downed too many drinks and bang pregnant, delighted to have this last baby but wish it was my lovers now at 45 too old for another x

TOTALLY DEVOTED

Beth has earned and is ready to wear the insignia of total devotion to the black race.

Attachments

• Black Bred White Bread Bellies.jpg
    Black Bred White Bread Bellies.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 78
Beth, I'm so happy for you. Congrats to you and your beautiful black baby. Nothing more beautiful than a sexy white woman and her black lover and his beautiful black baby

bethh213 said:
JUST AN UPDATE :)))

Congratulations Beth.. I envy you very much as my black boyfriend and I tried a few years ago only to find out later that my baby factory is broke and I'm unable to have children. I did get pregnant for a couple months but then lost it due to problems developed earlier in my life. But again, I'm proud of you and your husband and hope you will have many more. Btw, who is the other girl in this photo with you and your man.. She looks like your sister and if so, is she into black men also..?

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back