Fuck Music

TND

Aryan Nigguh Bitch!!!
I saw a thread on another interracial sex site that asked people to share what kind of music they like to have interracial sex to. I thought that might be an interesting topic for here. I normally don't like having music on when I have sex. I find music and sounds and noises in the background to be distracting. I'm normally quite happy to hear just that natural music . . . you know . . . the kinda music when the booty (_I_) starts makin' that clappin' sound :D

But serious though, there is one song . . . by The Art of Noise . . . every time I hear it I just want to make passionate love to a woman . . . this is the way to love a woman . . . this is the way a man loves a woman black . . . I don't care what color the man and the woman are . . . this is how to love a woman . . . I'm not always . . . a black . . . .

Link Removed

And of course, if you play the live version, then you can have applause for the way you love your woman down ;D Do you have a favorite song or type of music to make love to? If so, then find a link to it and post it here so that we can all hear it and enjoy the music too . . . or maybe not LOL ;)

For anal :)? I couldn't keep up the pace for too long without nuttin' :D

Link Removed

:p (_*_)

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back