Finally got to worship again

It's been a while since I was lucky enough to have any black cock. Thank God the dry spell is ended. A few firsts as well. First time with a black man who really talked about black and white. I loved that part, him telling me to suck his black cock and asking me how I liked his black cock etc...Telling me he was going to make me his white bitch. Got the chills on that one. Also the first time I was ever able to deep throat anyone. Wow I was shocked when he just pushed me down on it and it went all the way to the base.

After plenty of oral worship he had me put the condom on him and tell him I was getting him ready for my ass. Then he bent me over and fucked the shit out of me. It was amazing and reminded me why I only want black cock for my ass. He even told me he wanted to make me his white gurl. He also wanted to do it again soon and I of course told him whenever we can get together my ass is his.

good bitch!! always happy to see a white boi who knows his place

Oh I know my place now. It's on the end of his black cock. Either my mouth or my ass. As long as it provides him pleasure its where I belong.

No didn't go that far. I let him take the lead on that to find his comfort level. He started telling me to suck his black cock, asking me if I liked black cock, and how many I had before him. So I started talking about his black cock too. Then he went on to talking about my white lips and white ass, so that was good too. Then when he told me he was going to make me his white bitch, ooooooohhh...yummy.

Met again tonight. He fucked me on my back this time. Called me his bitch and I told him it was his white pussy to take. God it was amazing.

evansvilleboi said:
Met again tonight. He fucked me on my back this time. Called me his bitch and I told him it was his white pussy to take. God it was amazing.

Show the world what you look like with a Big black Dick in your mouth!

Pics please

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back