finally crossed...should have sooner

And we wouldn't know what to do with her if we got our white boy hands on her.

BIGnBad said:
lynn_young777 said:
Link Removed

Born to decorate black dick, pretty bitch. Piece of ass that fine belongs on black. Too pretty for the lil white boys

with a sexy body like that, cross over my way baby Ill take you to the BBC oasis, where you located

gotta agree with BIGnBad. niggers deserve a fine piece of white ass like u, and only niggers can really satisfy a white slut.

http://niggasrule.blogspot.com/

BIGnBad said:
lynn_young777 said:
Link Removed

Born to decorate black dick, pretty bitch. Piece of ass that fine belongs on black. Too pretty for the lil white boys

chuckedcck said:
Just wondering why the photo is entitled Nancypool... and the post is lynn? Granted, lynn can be a man's name.
Welcome to Fantasy Island

I hope there's a reasonable explation, but....

chuckedcck said:
Just wondering why the photo is entitled Nancypool... and the post is lynn? Granted, lynn can be a man's name.

[size=12pt]As a good friend of mine said, "Welcome to the Internet where the men are men, the women are men and the children are FBI agents."

Zagg said:

chuckedcck said:

I think there's a lot of truth to that.

Jamal said:
[size=12pt]As a good friend of mine said, "Welcome to the Internet where the men are men, the women are men and the children are FBI agents."

Zagg said:

chuckedcck said:

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back