Falling Deeper

young_couple

I am a 25 year old white sub, I can't fight this obsession towards Black cock. Looking for a Dom Superior Man to chat with. If not near the West Coast, maybe we can try Online. I am into name calling, degrading and yes I do have gf, who I am slowly trying to progress with me. Not quite there yet...

I am on the west coast also and my GF and I are about to make it happen this weekend with a superior black man. We are in the Sacramento Area. Let me know-I have three superior men I am talking to daily to feed us their supremacy.

I just moved to Davis, going to school there..maybe we can all get together sometime and "network" :)

That would be great ILUVBBC-let me know if you want to trade pics or get to meet some of the guys.

I am on the west coast also and my GF and I are about to make it happen this weekend with a superior black man. We are in the Sacramento Area. Let me know-I have three superior men I am talking to daily to feed us their supremacy.
Hi, i also live in Sacramento area, Rancho Cordova to be exact. Would love to make contact with you and who knows after that?

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back