Excerpt from THE STORY OF THADDEUS BLACK, PART ONE

tomascini

Read what happens when Thaddeus Black, now a Black Master in a white slavery camp, decides to get pleasured by two white slaves.

Thaddeus Black, now going by the assigned name of Master Obatala, watched Mistress Ogun strut out of his apartment, leaving him alone with the two white servants, both of them staring at him anxiously, awaiting whatever command he had for them. Obatala pulled the sheets off him and rose to his feet. He came and stood in front of them and thought of what would be his first order of business.

“What are your names?” he asked.

The white woman answered first. “I am Virgo.” She bowed at him. I am your bitch-slave servant.”

Her male counterpart was next: “I am Jan, your white-boi slave.” He too bowed submissively. “We’re both at your command, Master.”

“We’re here to please you whatever way possible. However you desire of us, Master,” said Virgo. “Anything you want.”

Virgo’s eyes were fixed on Obatala’s tight shorts, at the bulge that was starting to appear there. Thaddeus saw where her eyes were aimed at and figured he might as well get some pleasuring now he was up.

“How good are you both at dick sucking?” he whipped his semi-erect cock out of his shorts and twirled it like a baton in his hand. “I need this cleaned and polished perfectly.”

Virgo and Jan’s eyes came alive almost simultaneously; their mouth opened at the sight of his prick. Virgo itched to jump at it. It had been more than a week since she was allowed to polish any Black Master’s cock in the camp. The sight of this one before her made her pussy become wet like nothing ever did.

“We’re up for the task, Master,” she affirmed.

Jan nodded in agreement. He too was down and ready for any black cock worshipping exercise.

Obatala sat on the edge of the bed facing them; his member grew erect with each stroke he gave it. Bitch-slave and white-boi slave knelt before him, Virgo to his right and Jan to his left. She got to his cock first. She blew at the knobbed head of his prick before bringing her mouth to it.

She took a short pull of his cock, and dipped her face further to consume more of him. Obatala opened his legs to allow the white-boi slave to edge closer. Jan kissed Obatala’s balls while the bitch-slave continued rolling her tongue around his hard-on, loving how his cock swelled and became turgid inside her mouth. She pulled her mouth off and stepped back to allow her make counterpart to have some.

“Master’s cock tastes so good,” she said to Jan.

The white-boi slave licked the underside of Thaddeus’s cock before sucking him. He too applied the same erotic attention as Virgo had. He wrapped his lips tight around Obatala’s shaft and swallowed him all the way to his pubic region before letting go, gasping while he did. Virgo ran her tongue over Obatala’s thigh and kissed every region of his crotch while waiting her turn to have another go at his cock.

Obatala wasn’t bothered by the white-boi’s service to his dick; the previous him never would have stood for such. As Mistress Ogun had attested before leading him out of bed to the dark chamber, a change had indeed happened to him and now he had no recollection anymore of his previous life, or the soul that once inhabited his body. He reclined himself on his elbows and watched the white-boi’s mouth drive up and down on his cock. At one time, sensing the white-boi wasn’t doing a good enough job, he grabbed his head and shoved his face down on his shaft, watching the white-boi gag and sputter before letting him off, leaving thick trails of saliva in his wake. Virgo took over where he left off.

“Yeah, that’s good,” Obatala smoothed her hair off her face. “You do know your craft, bitch.”

“Thank you, Master,” she acknowledged as she continued sliding her tongue over every inch of his prick as if it were an ice cream stick.

Obatala lifted her up and pushed himself backward on the bed. Virgo came up to meet her, allowing him to pull her downward. She loosened the string rope that held her leather skirt and threw it over her back, feeling Obatala’s cock aslant under her butt. White-boi Jan sucked on Obatala’s prick before passing it to Virgo, who first rubbed it’s head against her pussy lips to get it lubricated before tucking it inside her cunt. She wiggled her pelvis and whimpered as his cock slipped further inside her.

Master Obatala ripped off the leather blouse and grabbed hold of her tits while her butt worked itself to absorb more of girth. Virgo let off a cry as she felt his cock thrust deep into her. She balanced herself on his chest and started working her ass on riding him. White-boi Jan leaned by the foot of the bed licking his Obatala’s balls while Virgo’s butt rode his cock. His hand slid under his leather shorts to cup his caged penis. He would have loved nothing but to stroke his penis and make himself cum while watching his Master fuck. So many times he missed the feel of it.

Obatala propped a pillow under his head and pumped his cock harder to meet the bitch-slave’s bouncing butt. Virgo whimpered and squealed as she ground her pelvis muscles harder against him. Her moans evolved in lengthy cries. Her body won’t stop rocking against the black cock that now filled every inch of her pussy. Virgo at that moment was lost in space, riding a comet toward a fiery nebulae. All she thought of was getting there as fast, and she kept bucking her hips faster, whimpering and gasping. Her breathing grew frantic as she perceived a fireball roaring up from her womb, setting her ablaze like an inferno.

“I’m cumming, Master!” Virgo cried out. She shook her head in a dervish fan. Her body spasmed and went into a convulsive tremor as she saw the constellation of stars explode before her eyes. Explode inside her.
“Ohhh God! Ohhhh my God!”

Virgo shrieked as body went through a climax. Still Obatala continued fucking her hard, even as she fell on top of him, panting from the fire that was spreading all over her.

Link Removed

Attachments

• The Story of Thaddeus Black.jpg
    The Story of Thaddeus Black.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 31
Master SHANGO said:
nigluvr said:
How are sales?

Why ask?

Because I was curious in the demand for interracial fiction. The description on your Amazon page doesn't make the genre obvious. The cover picture just shows a black man. Your avatar pic shows a black man AND a white woman. Maybe that would be more descriptive of the content.

Also, had you considered letting users here review the book so you can get some reviews on your Amazon page?

You've probably read John Locke's fascinating book on ebook selling:
Link Removed
If you don't have it, PM me your email and I'll send you an epub version of it. There is a Firefox reader for epubs (epubreader 1.4.2.4

nigluvr said:
Master SHANGO said:
nigluvr said:
How are sales?

Why ask?

Because I was curious in the demand for interracial fiction. The description on your Amazon page doesn't make the genre obvious. The cover picture just shows a black man. Your avatar pic shows a black man AND a white woman. Maybe that would be more descriptive of the content.

Also, had you considered letting users here review the book so you can get some reviews on your Amazon page?

You've probably read John Locke's fascinating book on ebook selling:
Link Removed
If you don't have it, PM me your email and I'll send you an epub version of it. There is a Firefox reader for epubs (epubreader 1.4.2.4

I've no problem with people wanting to review my books. If they reach out to me, why not.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back