Even Sarah Palin is into Black

It's nice to hear that Sara is into niggers. I think most of us sort of assumed it all along but now that it is confirmed, I take delight in it. I'm wondering if Michelle Bachman is likewise a black lover. I've never heard any rumors one way or the other but she reminds me of someone who would, at the very least, give it a try.

They are fake but it's not so far of the news..and fake say more than pics..
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

I have my doubts about MB, but I'm not surprised by this story about the Divine Sarah. Part of her appeal has always been sex appeal, and these days when you're talking about sexy white women there are almost always niggers involved somewhere along the line.

See where Sarah has decided not to run for President.... I don't suppose the fact that she's been outted as a black lover had anything to do with it.....LOL. It would be difficult to win the support of redneck southern Republican law and order types with that on her resume.

It can't have helped, although many of that political persuasion have considerable ability to see only what they want to see. They want to see that Obama was born in Kenya, that's what they see. If they wanted to not see that the Divine Sarah has been sampling black dick, they'd not see it. She's a great entertainer and I'll miss her. Running for president is all-consuming. It would have left her no time for deep-throating nine inch black schlongs.

vera said:
See where Sarah has decided not to run for President.... I don't suppose the fact that she's been outted as a black lover had anything to do with it.....LOL. It would be difficult to win the support of redneck southern Republican law and order types with that on her resume.

LOL.... You're right Zagg.... running for President is all consuming... Now she can focus on what really counts... Niggers! Or, if she's not totally committed to niggers, perhaps by chance she's bi in which case, I want my shot....lol. Though she's an airhead one must admit, she is a rather attractive airhead.

My assessment is pretty much the same as yours, Vera. How about we do her together?

vera said:
LOL.... You're right Zagg.... running for President is all consuming... Now she can focus on what really counts... Niggers! Or, if she's not totally committed to niggers, perhaps by chance she's bi in which case, I want my shot....lol. Though she's an airhead one must admit, she is a rather attractive airhead.

Sounds like a plan Zagg... I'll give Todd a call and see if he can set it up.....lol

Great. Todd does need something to do. Pimping the wife sounds perfect for him.

vera said:
Sounds like a plan Zagg... I'll give Todd a call and see if he can set it up.....lol

I cant stand that ignorant,redneck,cracker bitch.The republiKKKan reich wing would disown her ass if they knew she fucked somebody black.Her and MAN COULTER.Got damn hypocrites.

soulpole said:
I cant stand that ignorant,redneck,cracker bitch.The republiKKKan reich wing would disown her ass if they knew she fucked somebody black.Her and MAN COULTER.Got damn hypocrites.

very true Sir : that's why "new Laws" would have them in "Black community service" to start with.

white devotee

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back