Earning it.

missmel96

Work in progress as my imagination writes it...

Chapter 1-The start of something new.

I sat there perched on the bar stool,nerviously sipping the vodka & cranberry thru the straw.I looked at my watch again,he was late."I'll give him another ten minutes & then I'll call a cab" I thought as I again tugged the hem of my skirt down.My heart was fluttering & I felt a little queesy & I'm sure my face was as red as my lippy....
"Hello...Are you Candi?" a deep voice asked..I looked towards the voice & saw a tall,well built black man standing there,leaning towards me.
"Err.. yes,I'm Candi,I take it you're Rob?"My voice came out almost as a croaky whisper,like I had a sore throat.
The barman approached,Rob ordered what I was having but I put my hand over the top of the class & nerviously shook my head.He quickly finished his drink & said "Shall we?"
I nodded & gingerly climbed down off the stool,almost loosing my balance in my five inch heels.Rob put his hand in the small of my back & guided me to the elevator.
"What floor?"
"Six"I replied.
We made small talk in the lift,I was nervious but Rob knew what he was there to do.
And that was to fuck me.
We got the room & I fumbled for the key card thingy,finally opening the door & darting inside.
"Very nice" he said & I don't think he meant the room as I felt his fingers prize open my cunt.I wasn't wearing any panties under orders.
He span me around &.putting his hand on the top of my head,pushed me to the floor with a stern "Suck"
I looked at his crotch,the was already a large bulge,straining the material of his suit pants.I reached up with quivering hands & gently teased the zip down,then reached inside to free the monster trapped there.His belt was next,
His cock was huge! About ten inches long & so thick my hand wouldn't close around it.The head shone in the lights almost like an ebony mirror it was so smooth,the drops of pre-cum glistening in the light.I opened my mouth gently & took the monster dick inside....

So how had I arrived here,on my knees in front of a relative stranger,sucking on his cock...Well,it all started a few weeks earlier....

I'd been out for the night with my Black lover, to the local nightclub & were soon back at his place,I was on my fours with his large cock buried deep in my cunt,my ass was still twitching from the pounding it had just taken,and I had his best friend equally impressive Black cock in my mouth.we were all covered in a film of sweat & my cunt juices were running down my legs & soaking into the bed below,while my lipstick was smeared over my face along with the drool from sucking so much cock.I effect,I was a quivering wreck..

SWAT! I felt a smack on my left bum cheek..SWAT! then my right one "You're a slut aren't you?...SWAT! "AREN'T YOU white BITCH!"..

"Ysss <slurp>Surrr" I mumbled..

"YES SIR WHAT BITCH!"..."Ys <slurp>Sur,'mffp <slurp>slutt fur <slurp> Blakk kok Sur!<slurp>"
"You'll do anything for it won't you?..Anny....thing at all...!"
"Yes Sir" I gasped as I finally came up for air,my jaw hurt & my tongue was numb from sucking the big cocks in front of me...

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back