Do Men Know??

interesting question you pose hunni. i have met powerful black men at work (i am 5'5" and 145lbs) and felt not only intimidated but that they clearly realise their power and in that, my complete lack of, even though i may be of a higher position. do you also find that you tend to blush and giggle in the presence of a black alpha male?

i think black men can tell with me, i have been picked up on the street several times

i have had Black men in public places like Home Depot, Walmart, etc. looking at me..with what i considered THAT look..but i do wonder if maybe it's just me cause im so Black cock hungry and "might" be reading something into it. i wasnt dressed sissy although i do wear my jeans (girl cut jeans) tighter than what men wear their regular mens jeans. not sure if there is a "sissy presence" that Black men can detect.

In my chatting with black guys I think it is their default position to consider ALL white guys to be cunts to a certain degree. After that, it is just a matter of how sissie-ish they are on the overall sissy scale.... 1 for not so sissified and 10 as being a girlie cunt... No matter where you fall within the scale, I think it safe to assume that any black within your orbit already considers you a pussy.

This reminds me of a certain valet that my homeboy and I use to fuck every time we went to this hotel in LA.The first time we saw him we new he was a black dick craving sissy boy.Oh,on the outside he was as str8 as could be.But we knew what he was and we damn sure knew what we was gonna give him lol.I cant tell you how many times we had that bitch on the end of our dicks

str8blkman said:
This reminds me of a certain valet that my homeboy and I use to fuck every time we went to this hotel in LA.The first time we saw him we new he was a black dick craving sissy boy.Oh,on the outside he was as str8 as could be.But we knew what he was and we damn sure knew what we was gonna give him lol.I cant tell you how many times we had that bitch on the end of our dicks

mmmm very nice. at first you could tell he was a sissy tho..and would take Black dicks?

i always defer to them, i open doors for them, i let them go before me and always call them Sir. i don;t know if they realize i am a Blacked cuckold but i hope they do.

Very interesting reading all your observations. I will take note of them and try to show my interest to black men in future.

They can definitely tell. And then they usually will prove it by placing their cock in my mouth!

i was curious if somehow Black men can instinctively tell if a white boy is a sissy if the sissy isnt dressed up. what i mean is just like out in public..maybe at Home Depot or a restaurant?
Yes, go online and buy some of the fake tattoo J of spades or B of spades. Put it on your hand or neck when you go out. Most black men know what it means. Im in nys and all black men here know. But be ready for it. I was in walgreens once and a black guy came right up to me and put his hand down the back of my shorts. All i could do was lean forward, grab the rack in front of me and spread my legs. He thumb fucked me right there in the isle. Then he took me outside to his mini van and abused me badly. The B and J of spades means your bow to black men. It means your a beta male. And that they can do whatever they want to you. So be careful. Once you got that on in public it dont matter where you are or whos around. You will get used and abused. If you resist, you will get your faggot ass beat.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220408-115336_Calculator+.jpg
    Screenshot_20220408-115336_Calculator+.jpg
    396.7 KB · Views: 4

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back