Do Men Know??

i was curious if somehow Black men can instinctively tell if a white boy is a sissy if the sissy isnt dressed up. what i mean is just like out in public..maybe at Home Depot or a restaurant?

sindy69

interesting question you pose hunni. i have met powerful black men at work (i am 5'5" and 145lbs) and felt not only intimidated but that they clearly realise their power and in that, my complete lack of, even though i may be of a higher position. do you also find that you tend to blush and giggle in the presence of a black alpha male?

jessicadreems

servile bbc loving fem cd sissy slut in london uk
i think black men can tell with me, i have been picked up on the street several times

i have had Black men in public places like Home Depot, Walmart, etc. looking at me..with what i considered THAT look..but i do wonder if maybe it's just me cause im so Black cock hungry and "might" be reading something into it. i wasnt dressed sissy although i do wear my jeans (girl cut jeans) tighter than what men wear their regular mens jeans. not sure if there is a "sissy presence" that Black men can detect.

vera

In my chatting with black guys I think it is their default position to consider ALL white guys to be cunts to a certain degree. After that, it is just a matter of how sissie-ish they are on the overall sissy scale.... 1 for not so sissified and 10 as being a girlie cunt... No matter where you fall within the scale, I think it safe to assume that any nigger within your orbit already considers you a pussy.

str8blkman

White girls are the best
This reminds me of a certain valet that my homeboy and I use to fuck every time we went to this hotel in LA.The first time we saw him we new he was a black dick craving sissy boy.Oh,on the outside he was as str8 as could be.But we knew what he was and we damn sure knew what we was gonna give him lol.I cant tell you how many times we had that bitch on the end of our dicks

str8blkman said:
This reminds me of a certain valet that my homeboy and I use to fuck every time we went to this hotel in LA.The first time we saw him we new he was a black dick craving sissy boy.Oh,on the outside he was as str8 as could be.But we knew what he was and we damn sure knew what we was gonna give him lol.I cant tell you how many times we had that bitch on the end of our dicks
mmmm very nice. at first you could tell he was a sissy tho..and would take Black dicks?

sdmwc4blk

i always defer to them, i open doors for them, i let them go before me and always call them Sir. i don;t know if they realize i am a Blacked cuckold but i hope they do.

Cancel your Membership: ZOMBAIO - PAYSITE-CASH

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.