Dick Duel

bluefox

I hope you guys enjoy this story! I had this hot concept for a story and just had to write it. Please leave me some comments if you like it!! ;-p

When I was a sophomore in high school, I had a huge crush on a beautiful brunette named Emily. She was in one of my classes and had large breasts and a big round ass. I was in love with her and hoped I could get her to fall for me as well, but she hadn’t yet noticed me probably because I was a bit nerdy and shy, as well as slightly effeminate.

Our high school was in a poorer urban area and was majority black. The thuggish black guys were quite scary and I avoided them as much as I could. So I was quite nervous when one of then waved me down after school, and came up to talk to me. I recognized him as Jerome, a large muscular black man from my English class.

“Hey! White boy!” he called. I thought about running but knew he would catch me. He was very athletic. So I tried to be nice to him. “Oh, hi Jerome. What’s up?” I said, smiling at him.

“Why you smiling at me faggot? And call me sir.”

I didn’t like that but, I had no choice but to call him sir unless I wanted to get beaten up. “I’m sorry, sir. I’m not a faggot, sir.”

“Good, if you aint no fag, then you would mind proving it. Don’t you like that white bitch Emily?” he asked, sneering t me.

“Um, well, uh, yes….”

“You wanna see her pussy?”

“Wow, I uh…Yes, I would?”

“Then come with me and I’ll let you see it. Come behind the bleachers in the gym and you can see her pussy and dick duel me.”
I was mortified by this prospect. Dick dueling was a popular game at our school. Two guys would meet after school, and pull out their dicks. A girl would be there to judge and would get them both to full hardness. She would take off her panties and stroke both their cocks. Whoever she said had the smallest dick would keep her panties, but would have to wear them to school every day for the rest of the semester. Whoever had the biggest dick would get a blowjob from her in front of the loser.

It usually turned out that the loser was usually a white boy and the winner was almost always a black guy. At any given time, I estimated about half of the white boys in my school were wearing panties beneath their clothes. Many of them didn’t seem to mind it that much and to many it was worth it to see a girl’s pussy (something no white boy in school had seen), as well as having a girl touch them. Their panties were checked daily by the black guy who beat them. If they objected and tried to quit wearing them, they would be beaten into a coma by the black man.

I had been extremely fortunate to make it through my freshman year and half my sophomore year without being called to duel. I knew my penis was smaller than average, but the thought of seeing Emily’s pussy was too much to resist.

“Okay, I’ll do it.”

“You damn right you doin it. And don’t you forget to call me sir or you gonna get fucked up, bitch.”

“I’m so sorry, sir. It won’t happen again.”

“Come on then, mothafucka.”

He led the way into the gym, and then behind the bleachers where Emily was waiting. The sight of her beauty stunned me. She had already taken off her jeans and wore only panties and a shirt. “Hi Emily,” I said.

“Oh…hey.” She looked at me as if she didn’t know who I was. She looked over at Jerome. “Hi Jerome,” she greeted him warmly with a big smile.

“Hey bitch. Take off dem panties and hand them over by the white boy. He gon’ be needing to wear dem home.” Laughing, she slid them down and handed them to me. I took them gladly. The sight of her beautiful bald pussy had my dick stirring. “Turn round, an lemme see dat ass. Yea, that’s it. Now shake that thang,” She obeyed him, laughing as she shook her round ass for him. She then turned back to us.

“All right guys. Let’s see those dicks. Winner take all,” Emily said, looking at Jerome as if she already knew who’d win. I had to admit I was kind of sure myself, judging from the bulge in Jerome’s shorts when she was shaking her ass for him. As he pulled off he pants I saw that I’d been right.

“Oh, My God,” Emily said, staring at Jerome’s huge black cock. “I have never seen one that big in my life. And I’ve seen several of the black guys here at school.” I wondered how she’d seen so many black cocks. She reached down and grabbed it, her hand not fitting all the way around it. “I am so wet just looking at this thing. Jerome, I can’t wait to get on my knees right here and worship this thing properly.” She looked over at me, “Hurry the fuck up and get your pants off,” she told me angrily.
I was so nervous but I pulled them down, exposing my small erection. She looked at it closely. “Where is it?? Is that it? I’ve never seen anything that small.” She started laughing hysterically and Jerome joined in. “My clit is bigger than that. Let’s make sure it’s hard.” She patted my tiny member, which was already fully hard. She started rubbing her hand over it. I was so horny that I came in her hand almost immediately.

“Eww, you nasty piece of shit. You got your nasty white cum on my hand. That’s so gross!”

“I’m so sorry…”

“Yo, mothafucker, lick that shit off her fuckin hand. Now!” Jerome told me. I was so scared of him that I did it instantly without thinking.

“Yes, sir.” I licked all of my watery cum from her hand and swallowed like she told me to.

“Here put my panties on. You’re more girly than I am.” I pulled them on without complaint. Once they were on they felt nice and snug, and the fabric felt good against my skin. I also liked knowing Emily’s pussy had just been where my small genitals now rested.

“By god, I think he likes them. You like wearing my panties don’t you?” she asked me.

I thought about lying, but I didn’t want to lie to her because I had feelings for her. So I simply nodded and looked down, blushing. She laughed, saying she hoped I now understood why no girl would ever fuck me. I simply nodded again, having a perfect understanding of my inadequacy.

“Yo, bitch. Come suck dis fuckin cock or I’m leavin’,” Jerome told her.

“No! Jerome, please don’t go. I’m so sorry. Please…” She dropped to her knees and started sucking his huge black cock passionately. The thing was so huge only half of it would fit down her throat at one time, although she was deep throating it. Watching her worship it was getting my little dick hard again. When Jerome saw this he started laughing.

“Your clitty getting hard, you sissy bitch? Get down here on your knees with this other bitch.”

“Yes sir.” I said, obeying immediately. It felt right to obey him now that I knew my place. It just seemed right to submit myself to this superior male. I got down on my knees and starting crawling toward him.

“Come suck my balls, faggot, while this bitch sucks my cock. I like my two bitches working together. Switch off every few minutes.”
I didn’t think I was gay but when I got close and smelled his musky scent, it just seemed so right to take his large balls in my mouth from beneath while Emily continued passionately worshiping his giant cock. His overwhelming masculinity just made it seem so natural. After a few minutes, Emily switched to his balls and I was faced with the task of sucking his huge black cock. I licked it and it seemed to taste pretty good. I then took it in my mouth and tried my best but could only get a small portion down my throat. “Suck that fuckin cock good, faggot!” he ordered me. Working harder I was able to get more down and starting building up speed.

“Ah, that’s right.” I felt oddly pleased that he was enjoying it. After a few more minutes he started grunting and moaning and I knew he was coming. “Now swallow every drop like a good faggot.” As his come flooded my mouth I was overwhelmed by the salty flavor, and thick slimy texture. I swallowed as much as I could but a few drops escaped. Seeing this he slapped me and told me to do better next time.

“N…n..next time, sir?”

“That’s right, bitch. You and this other bitch make a good team. I’m gon’ make sure to use you bitches together from now on. And I’m gon’ tell my bros about this panty wearing faggot and this slut make the best damn cocksucker team I ever saw.”

And that’s how I came to share everything with the woman I loved. She seemed proud that we had pleased Jerome, and would simply accept us working together if that’s what was needed. Word got around that we were a great white cocksucking pair, and half the black men in school made use of us. I didn’t mind; I was just so happy to be with Emily all the time.

I continued wearing her panties for the rest of the semester. After that, she presented me with several pairs of my own, knowing that I had become quite fond of wearing them. I knew I’d never go back to men’s underwear. Emily was fond of me in a sisterly way, and would sometimes allow me to suck delicious cum from her pussy when the blacks decided to use her cunt. It tasted so good to me mixed with her juices that I simply couldn’t get enough and would beg her for more. And if I was good, she would even occasionally rub my “clitty” through my sissy panties, until I made my “sissy milk.” It never took more than 60 seconds, so she didn’t mind the small effort occasionally.

After high school, we attended the same college, and then proceeded to pleasure the entire black male population. We were a big hit at black fraternities. We could not have been happier.

Great! I'm glad you guys liked it! :D

I have another already written that I'll go ahead and post in a new thread. Check out it and let me know what you think! I love comments!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back