cuck hubby Calling Wife

tomascini

Link Removed

A cell phone is ringing. I look at it and see that it’s the white woman’s phone ringing. I’ve got the wife on her knees in front of me right now, polishing my cock. Soon I’m going to stick that black monster dick in her pussy and cum as much as I can in her slut pussy. I pick up the phone and wouldn’t you know, it’s her cuck hubby calling. I figure why not answer it. It’s the least thing I can do.

“What’s up, white boi? I’m sorry, white boi. But it looks like your wife is quite busy right now. She won’t be able to come to the phone. matter of fact, when she’s with me, she’s not supposed to come to the phone. Especially when it’s you calling to know what she’s up to. But just to show you I’m the kind Master that I am, I’m going to give her to phone and let her tell you her self . . . by the way, I forgot to mention: right now, she’s got her mouth swallowing my cock!”

Link Removed

How often have you thought of calling your wife's phone and hearing her speak to you while she's busy attending to a bull's cock? Any of you ever desired attempting that?

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back