compilation

bobbybanks06

Hi all,

Im in the middle of putting together an IR compilation, but need some help.

Im looking for any clips of lex laughing at the white girl he's just fucked. And looking for white girls reactions when they first see the BBC.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Made a new compilation

Let me know ur feed back

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7YWPCMZ2

It's called know your place!

Hey...

Good work. Some nice clips in there. I liked Tori repeating her lines at the end alot.

Good captions, but not quite enough of them for me, and maybe slightly faster editing
to keep the pace up would work well too.

I'd definitely like to watch some higher rez (if possible) versions of your work in future.

I just love hearing white girls say they want Big Black Cock, and see them getting it too. Lol ...

You got any more work in the pipeline ??

Scooby

Would love to see a compilation of nothing but scene after scene of truly attractive white girls saying "black" and "black" . . . over and over and over again!

Hey guys what do you think of just uploading your movies on to xhamster? This way people dont have to download stuff and deal with all the crap that can happen with these download sites.After getting 5 viruses my download days are over.It's faster and better to just watch things on the free xhamster sites

I tried to upload them to xhamster but they got deleted, but uploaded them on xvideos.com

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

bobbybanks06 said:
I tried to upload them to xhamster but they got deleted, but uploaded them on xvideos.com

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

It's really great ideas for videos, but the horrible editing takes away anything hot about it...

jessica_wild1983 said:
bobbybanks06 said:

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

It's really great ideas for videos, but the horrible editing takes away anything hot about it...

I partially agree. Of the videos I thought the 2nd and 3rd were the best. The 1st one wasn't edited too well and it didn't have the greatest of quality. However, overall they weren't too bad but a little more work on them would probably make them fantastic. :D

My only suggestion would be to include some amateur interracial into the compilations. I have a thing for amateur stuff lol. But your compilations are fine man I wasn't trying to be harsh. :-\

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back