castrated whiteboys

Ckc0

Black men should put a bounty on white nuts. If a white woman wants to fuck a superior blackman she should have to bring her bull a white mans nuts as a sign that she is willing to do n e thing for the black race even help bring about the end of the white race. It would be easy for a woman to lure a white man to bed w the hopes of getting laid then tie him up and take his nuts. I can think of nothing sexier that a white woman giving her black master a white mans nuts in exchange for his baby making superior black seed.

I've been waiting for this subject to come up in one form or another. I've encountered guys at other sites who claim that they want to be castrated, either chemically or surgically, but I've never met a guy who actually claimed to have done it.

ckc0 said:
Black men should put a bounty on white nuts. If a white woman wants to fuck a superior blackman she should have to bring her bull a white mans nuts as a sign that she is willing to do n e thing for the black race even help bring about the end of the white race. It would be easy for a woman to lure a white man to bed w the hopes of getting laid then tie him up and take his nuts. I can think of nothing sexier that a white woman giving her black master a white mans nuts in exchange for his baby making superior black seed.
It would be sexier, and more fun, to "convince" the white boy that his jewels have to go. If you just "take" them, he might be pissed off later. But if he agrees to it, before the chopping, he's got no complaint going. Of course, even if he's pissed later,not much he can do about it...lol.
I used to belong to a Yahoo group that even had pictures, etc, but I think it's history now...sigh.

Ah, Misty, you're a hard woman.

mistyblack said:
ckc0 said:
It would be sexier, and more fun, to "convince" the white boy that his jewels have to go. If you just "take" them, he might be pissed off later. But if he agrees to it, before the chopping, he's got no complaint going. Of course, even if he's pissed later,not much he can do about it...lol.
I used to belong to a Yahoo group that even had pictures, etc, but I think it's history now...sigh.

try www.eunuch.org

I was a member once. It is for men who have been castrated and for those who want to be

It has a forum where all sorts of topics are discussed

Interesting site. Thanks.

luvstowatch said:
try www.eunuch.org

I was a member once. It is for men who have been castrated and for those who want to be

It has a forum where all sorts of topics are discussed

mistyblack said:
ckc0 said:

Thing is this doesn't make sense. At least not if you're talking about bringing about the end of the white race as the OP (ckc0) said. If you end the white race, where would Black Men find the sluts they enjoy using so much?

You would also end up with a bunch of lazy white males with not much desire or drive to do anything, like earn a paycheck or take care of the home so that their white wives can go out and fuck Black Men.

Doesn't sound like such an smart thing to do to me.

Keeping white males horny and sexually frustrated via chastity or penectomy makes more sense as then you can control them and get them to do whatever you want. Plus you still have their sperm available to continue to pump out white sluts.

Of course, if it's more a symbolic thing, you could always have your husband give up one of his testicles and preserve it in formaldehyde to place on the mantle. That way he would still have one making enough testosterone to keep him horny and give you a little white slut to keep serve the future generation of Black Men.

will

Most white women that fuck black men no longer fuck whites anyway. Its more symbolic than actually trying to end the white race. more like a status symbol among black bulls to show not only have they taken our women but they have our man hood also. Provided to them by the very women they took from us.

From what I've seen on the subject, it's not black men or white women who want the white boys neutered. It's the very submissive white boys themselves who want their nuts cut off.

ckc0 said:
Most white women that fuck black men no longer fuck whites anyway. Its more symbolic than actually trying to end the white race. more like a status symbol among black bulls to show not only have they taken our women but they have our man hood also. Provided to them by the very women they took from us.

Being castrated would be the scariest thing in the world for any red blooded male. But of course the "men" in question are obviously not men.

Absolutely not! It's about humiliating and making the white male feel inferior. Not to actually take away his "equipment".

White men have already been castrated culturally... Most have turned to seed. I think it unnecessary to cut or poison for the purpose of literal castration. Let's just celebrate the fact that white men are becoming irrelevant and that the black is now seen as the role model of male behavior and decorum. Geeesh, let's at least allow the poor guys to stroke their meat from time to time, in the shadows of society, alone, and far removed from the mainstream.

I've got to agree with that, Vera. It's bad enough that we've been socially emasculated and that "our" women are turning their backs on us and sashaying off with niggers. Masturbation is all we've got left. To deny us that would, for me anyway, be a fate worse than death. For guys who really want to part with their parts, fine, but I wouldn't want it to become some kind of requirement.

vera said:
White men have already been castrated culturally... Most have turned to seed. I think it unnecessary to cut or poison for the purpose of literal castration. Let's just celebrate the fact that white men are becoming irrelevant and that the black is now seen as the role model of male behavior and decorum. Geeesh, let's at least allow the poor guys to stroke their meat from time to time, in the shadows of society, alone, and far removed from the mainstream.

The thing about that makes no sense is that it is a fantasy that they masturbate to which, if fulfilled, leaves them with neither the fantasy nor means to masturbate.

It also works against their Mistress or Master (assuming they are submissive to someone) in that over time without the hormones produced by the testes, they lose the drive that caused the frustration they had that kept them eager to please and become, instead, passive and lazy. Not very desirable traits in a submissive.

Sounds like a lose-lose to me.

will (who is quite happy his Wife/Mistress enjoys keeping him horny, frustrated and enjoys having his "bits" to play with for Her entertainment ;D)

I always wanted to have a white castration raffle. Make it a fund raiser for the black community.
Criminals (white) would be first. Draw 3 tickets. #1 gets to make the incisions and suturing, with instruction if needed. 2&3 would get a nut apiece to snip and either flip a coin or maybe pull another ticket for who gets the scrotum.
This would be held on the new Juneteenth holiday.

I've been waiting for this subject to come up in one form or another. I've encountered guys at other sites who claim that they want to be castrated, either chemically or surgically, but I've never met a guy who actually claimed to have done it.
Before the purge there was this one guy on tumblr who clearly had his balls removed.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back