Blacks Fuck White by BlkGorilla.IN.Vanillaboyz

txwm4blkcock

Here's a story posted on another site...

Hello Again, this is Black Gorilla, and... I KNOW its been a while!! I been pretty distracted as of late, and simply haven't had the time. You've been asking for it, and I just been too busy to deliver, until now. This is not a blog! So... YES... FINALLY... You get a story!!! This is the first (of many) stories I'll be posting here for your enjoyment.
Link Removed

That's definitly not only a recommended read, it should be a MUST READ for every white boy!
It's happened to me when i was 15 years old. Just spend some free time after school was over in a public park on a nice warm afternoon, sitting on a bench in the sun reading something. After a while a mature Black Man sat down beneath me, first i didn't take much notice of that. After a while he started talking to me with a dark, soothing voice, asking me some questions in between about me, my life and my interests. As he acted very nice and kind i responded to that and soon we were in a conversation about our lives and especially our likes and dislikes.Before i knew it i told him some details about me i wouldn't tell to a stranger normally, things like that i didn't had a girlfriend and so on. As he asked if i had a boyfriend i told that i was not gay, in fact i never had thought abou that before, couldn't even imagine being with a man. In his kind manner he kept talking to me, just less about sexual themes from there on. His calm voice kept my guard low and our conversation lastet until i had missed my bus home. Before i realized that he somehow turned in talking about men's cock in particular black cocks.Until today i don't know how but he got me curiousand only one or two hours later i found myself hidden behind some bushes with him and sucking on his Black Cock!When i realized that i had the cock of a stranger deep in my mouth, i immediatly stopped and wanted to go home, but that man with his surpassing, sedative voice got me calmed down in no time. Although i felt really confused because i never had another mans cock in my hand let alone in my mouth, his voice talking to me all the time made me feelcomfortable again, soon sucking on that BigBlack Cock again - realizing that the feeling of that somehow silky but rock-hard shaft in my mouth was really pleasant to me.
The man seems to sense that i felt more convenient with the situation and began to tell me that it's only natural for a whiteboy to take a Black Cock and that he could show me how enjoyable that can be for me if only i agree to meet him again. that way he made me promise to meet him again the next day as i wanted to have this extraordinary feeling in my mouth again.

marc4black said:
That's definitly not only a recommended read, it should be a MUST READ for every white boy!
It's happened to me when i was 15 years old. Just spend some free time after school was over in a public park on a nice warm afternoon, sitting on a bench in the sun reading something. After a while a mature Black Man sat down beneath me, first i didn't take much notice of that. After a while he started talking to me with a dark, soothing voice, asking me some questions in between about me, my life and my interests. As he acted very nice and kind i responded to that and soon we were in a conversation about our lives and especially our likes and dislikes.Before i knew it i told him some details about me i wouldn't tell to a stranger normally, things like that i didn't had a girlfriend and so on. As he asked if i had a boyfriend i told that i was not gay, in fact i never had thought abou that before, couldn't even imagine being with a man. In his kind manner he kept talking to me, just less about sexual themes from there on. His calm voice kept my guard low and our conversation lastet until i had missed my bus home. Before i realized that he somehow turned in talking about men's cock in particular black cocks.Until today i don't know how but he got me curiousand only one or two hours later i found myself hidden behind some bushes with him and sucking on his Black Cock!When i realized that i had the cock of a stranger deep in my mouth, i immediatly stopped and wanted to go home, but that man with his surpassing, sedative voice got me calmed down in no time. Although i felt really confused because i never had another mans cock in my hand let alone in my mouth, his voice talking to me all the time made me feelcomfortable again, soon sucking on that BigBlack Cock again - realizing that the feeling of that somehow silky but rock-hard shaft in my mouth was really pleasant to me.
The man seems to sense that i felt more convenient with the situation and began to tell me that it's only natural for a whiteboy to take a Black Cock and that he could show me how enjoyable that can be for me if only i agree to meet him again. that way he made me promise to meet him again the next day as i wanted to have this extraordinary feeling in my mouth again.
Then what happened? ????

txwm4blkcock said:
Here's a story posted on another site...

Hello Again, this is Black Gorilla, and... I KNOW its been a while!! I been pretty distracted as of late, and simply haven't had the time. You've been asking for it, and I just been too busy to deliver, until now. This is not a blog! So... YES... FINALLY... You get a story!!! This is the first (of many) stories I'll be posting here for your enjoyment.
Link Removed

Apparently the link doesn't exist anymore. :-(

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back