Black men using white bois in Prison

That is one of my strongest fantasies!!! To be a sissy white boy bitch for a Black Man in prison...mmmmmmmm

If I was in prison I wouldn't give myself away cheaply. I'd find the man at the top of the food chain who can give me protection. I'd get rid of any other sissies he has and make sure he wants me and only me. I'd let him trade me for favours, but again only with people near the top. I'd encourage him to trade me for make-up, wigs and underwear from those who could smuggle it in, on the basis that with those I'd be more feminine and worth more.

If I worked in a prison I'd do my best to get a black man to go into solitary confinement. When bringing him his meals I'd attach a photo of me in various slutty poses in a thong. One day I'd go into work with a thong and stockings under my work clothes. I'd lube myself up, go to the cell, open the door and bend down, leaving my thong just visible.

I always had a weakness for young black males. Guys between 18 and 25. If I would ever end up in prison then I would love to be the sex toy of one of them.

I had a buddy who spent time locked up.He said he regrets ever fucking a white boi in prison.I asked him why and he said because now that he's out. He cant find a girl that can take dick as good as that faggot could.

str8blkman said:
I had a buddy who spent time locked up.He said he regrets ever fucking a white boi in prison.I asked him why and he said because now that he's out. He cant find a girl that can take dick as good as that faggot could.

Not surprising Sir because, we whites have a lot of good Black Trainers behind bars in the USA ; it seems a lot of these white dudes there have been given a lesson in submission to Black Cock in particular.

white devotee

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back