Black men are sex gods !!

Hi guys,

I just wanted to thank you to all black men for being real men!
I went to a swingers club the other day and crossed a couple of white boys who couldn't even get it up decently. One white guy I started sucking for at least 2 minutes and he couldn't even get close to hard. Another white guy started getting a little hard when I sucked him, but not hard evough to screw. That's for sure! So I thought to myself, man these white guys are so lame.
And 5 minutes later this young tall black guy grabs me, pulls me into one of the rooms, tells me to get on my knees and pulls out his cock. Oh my god.
I sucked him for like 10 seconds and the guy was rock hard! He grabed the back of my head and fucked my mouth... almost chocked!
After a couple of minutes he turns me around and pushes me to me on all 4's. He lifts my skirt, pulls down my thong, and bang starts pounding me in the ass. Ohhh man. You never feel as owned as when you get fucked by a black man! I mean, he owns you ... I was his toy, his bitch. After about 10 minutes of being pounded hard, I had to pratically beg him for a pause... he was going to break me in half.
So he let me have a minute. Then he grabed me right back pushed me on all 4's again and started pounding me even harder. Telling me he was gonng cum in my sweet ass. Good thing he as horny and came 5 minutes later. I was done. I could'nt even stand up. He said "thanks bitch", slaped me on the ass and left. I was happy, my ass was destroyed and it took me a good 20 minutes of rest to build up the courage to be able to stand up.

Black men are absolute sex goods! Thank you. White men should be on their knees in front of you sucking your dicks. I know my white mouth and ass will always be for black guys from now on.

Kisses

Attachments

• vero.jpg
    vero.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 131
  • v2.jpg
    v2.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 163
  • vero2.jpg
    vero2.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 113
You have great legs. Do the niggers know you are not a female (since we can't see your face, we don't know if you are passable)?

Tell us how you are treated in swing clubs.

Do you go to regular black clubs dressed? How are you treated there?

Hi thanks! :)

Yeah they know. It depends, somme treat me nice, a lot treat me like a little slut. it's ok I like it :)
As long as I get to worship their BBC :)

kisses

nigluvr said:
You have great legs. Do the niggers know you are not a female (since we can't see your face, we don't know if you are passable)?

Tell us how you are treated in swing clubs.

Do you go to regular black clubs dressed? How are you treated there?

Another outing at a swingers club last night. A little to quiet...
But I saw once again proof that white men are just pathetic compared to black men.
I met up with 5 or 6 white men at the club (unfortunately there was only 1 black guy last night, I'll get back to that point).
None of these white boys had a decent size penis. And none could get a full erection. Pathetic! Seriously. Sorry if I'm now used to black men but man. I thought the caption pics I saw on the website were exagerated. No way! White men are generally that pathetic compared to black men. I'm here to say it's absolutely true.
Back to the black guy. So I thought to myself well maybe it's cause I'm a transvestite and some of these white guys are just not too much into it. And if that were the case, ok I respect that. But that is not the reason! Why do I say that? This hot blonde (real woman) shows up at the club. A total nympho, she wanted to get fucked period. Shows up in a short dress with nothing under and stilleto heels and asks men to fuck her.
I saw this white boy getting in front of her and he could not get it up. She basically told him to fuck off since he could'nt even get it hard. Naturally the black guy showed up and took care of her nice and hard. And all the white guys stood there and watched wanking off. It was like looking at a caption picture, but it was real! :)

White boys are pathetic! Than god for black men. Next week I'm going straight to another club where I know there will be a lot of black men :)

kisses

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back