black domination

They're still alpha after all those years. And still capable of knocking up the white girls.

Fredo said:
I love it too. Pictures of fat, older dominant black men fucking pretty young white girls are always great... especially when there is a black baby in the end. It's the famous "alpha" male showing is superiority by breeding a lot of young females.

I could not picture a more deserving bull getting sucked off by a young white girl then the one pictured in the caption but all older black men should have that opportunity. Getting the white slut pregnant after wards is just the finishing touch.

Zagg said:
They're still alpha after all those years. And still capable of knocking up the white girls.

Fredo said:
I love it too. Pictures of fat, older dominant black men fucking pretty young white girls are always great... especially when there is a black baby in the end. It's the famous "alpha" male showing is superiority by breeding a lot of young females.

Black girls need respect too. White girls must learn how to beg pardon.

Link Removed

Re: black domination

daverp said:
on a very large farm in a remote area in the south whites come to be trained by black men and women

Link Removed

The lady with glasses in the last pic is a dark-skinned Asian - not black. But nevertheless a dark-skinned woman dominating a white bitch.

More white women wearing a collar or chains when trained by black men.
Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed
Link Removed

Slavetoebony said:
More white women wearing a collar or chains when trained by black men.
Link Removed

Who are these models? I've seen them before but I can't think of their names.

Zagg said:
This is a great pic. More women should think of the older niggahs who maybe weren't able to bang white women in their youth. It's time to give some up to them.

Fredo said:
Ok, here some more

Link Removed
I love it...lol.
It brings back some great memories.

That is intriguing, Misty. Tell us more?

mistyblack said:
Zagg said:
This is a great pic. More women should think of the older niggahs who maybe weren't able to bang white women in their youth. It's time to give some up to them.

Fredo said:
Ok, here some more

Link Removed
I love it...lol.

Yes Misty, don't leave us hanging like that. Do share :)
Zagg said:
That is intriguing, Misty. Tell us more?

mistyblack said:
Zagg said:

Fredo said:
Ok, here some more

Link Removed
I love it...lol.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back