Black Cock Evangelization

I think that all the enlightened black cock lovers of this website who know all about the sexual superiority of the black cock are obligated to become black cock evangelists and let ass many of the unenlightened masses as possible know about the power of the black cock. We must go online to other amateur sex communities where the boring, unfulfilling white on white sex pictures, videos, and personals predominate, and flood these communities with as much beautiful, sexually superior black content as possible. We must convert these unenlightened women and men into black cock addicts to the point that every other picture, and video has a black cock in it, and white on white content actually becomes the minority in favor of the only content that matters: that being exclusively interracial black cock sex content.

Below is one such community that I've been posting to for a while. When I first started, 99% of the pictures were without any black cock content. Now, that they've been exposed to the sexual superiority of the black cock, it is becoming more and more black cock oriented. With the help of my fellow black cock addicts, we can transform this and other boring vanilla communities to communities of black cock worship by flooding them with as much black cock interracial pictures and videos as possible. Join me and post as much possible and put an end to the inferior, undesirable white and white content.

Here's the link: It's sad how much white on white sex still exists here. Help me to stamp it out and make black cock interracial the majority. They don't have an interracial section for christ sake. How sad is that?
http://www.newbienudes.com/home.asp

Still predominately white on white sex. A sad, pathetic, disgusting site. I call upon all black worshipers for a barrage of black cock content!

I have added a new spice to our sex life. Now, after we fuck (she will not have anything to do with other men at this point-but over time...who knows!), I have convinced her to allow me to put on a black strap on, which I then conveniently get to tuck my sissy-wanna-be little penis between my legs-what an awesome and natural feeling. I then mount her with the strap on (which I naturally brought one just a little bigger than my 6 inches-with the future vision of gradually introducing longer and thicker ones--he he), then I make out with her for about an hour. Bottom line, she gets thrilled, I get thrilled, and she gets the beginnings of black cock understanding in the NEW WORLD ORDER!!!

Pics are: The cock I would love for her to have; the strap on, and her asleep next to the other black dildo I have introduced to our bedroom. Start out however the lady dictates, fellow cucks and sissies, but make sure you have a wonderful and proper goal in mind...the NEW WORLD ORDER!!!!

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back