Black Cock at a Gloryhole

texmexnympho

perlaaguilar19@yahoo.com
Link Removed
About two years ago my husband talked me into visiting an adult bookstore after leaving a swingers club. I had a few drinks prior and was feeling very horny when we walked in. Once inside it was dark and there were several guys walking around and coming in and out of the peep booths. My husband took me by the hand and walked me into a booth and closed and locked the door behind us. He placed some tokens into the machine and we sat down on a padded bench and began watching a x rated movie together. It was not long before my husband had me leaned back against the wall with my panties off playing with my clit and kissing me while i watched the movie. Their was a hole in the wall next to where my head was and i was shocked to see a huge black cock stretched thru the whole. My husband smiled at me with this sheepish grin and said " I dare you " so not willing to be showed out i reached over and began stroking this cock. Fully erect it was 10" long more than twice the size of my husbands, my pussy was so wet and i was really turned on by the thought of having this 10" black cock inside me. I stood up and my husband invited the stranger inside with us. Once he was inside i almost melted at the site of him, he was tall muscular and young and he could not wait to fuck me. Immediately he grabbed me and bent me over and slid his cock into me spreading my pussy as he drove his cock deep into me. I almost cum instantly as he began to hump me hard. He took control and told me how he wanted to shoot his hot cum into my cervix. I could not control my moaning and soon began to scream out as he hit all the right spots inside of me. I have never had more than two orgasms at a time with my husband but i must have had 7 or 8 hard orgasms that night. He grunted and groaned and cum hard inside me and i loved it. He finished , got dressed and walked out of the booth leaving me utterly exhausted and satisfied. We never knew his name, but i sure would like to have been able to fuck him on a regular basis..

I know how you feel being fucked by black guys . Read my story "Blackened" and "I Become A BBC Addict" and you will know what I mean. The stories I write are true stories.
Julie

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back