Black Bred Filipina Wife

mdice11

We live about two hours east of Chicago and would like to inform members that the wife is now a little over six months pregnant by her Black bull. She is a gorgeous 40-year-old wife of Filipina heritage by the name of Belinda. I am in my early 60s and had a vasectomy several years ago. I totally agreed with my wife when she decided to have unprotected sex with her bull and risk pregnancy. We are so happy with the idea of our prospective bundle of joy and her continued activity with her bull. It truly is a new world.

Her proud hubby,
Monte

P.S. The baby will be a boy! .. a nice addition for future females he may breed.

Attachments

• Belinda1.jpg
    Belinda1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 838
  • Pregwife5.jpg
    Pregwife5.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 487
  • Pregwife8.jpg
    Pregwife8.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 387
You are a lucky man to have such a BCS for a wife. i hope you and Belinda keep the baby and raise him/her.

Congratulations! I had the same thing in mind for my ex, too. And she was also filipina. Sure like to see pics of her and her bull as he impregnated her. Post those, man.

We have recently returned to NWorship and wanted to add a few pics to our journey of being black bred. The first is a preggo pic of Belinda just prior to birth. Here is a nice pic of her bull's erect cock. Finally, a pic of her bull and their son together.

Attachments

• Belinfull2.jpg
    Belinfull2.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 146
  • mc10 (2).jpg
    mc10 (2).jpg
    77 KB · Views: 118
  • BiBaby2&dad.jpg
    BiBaby2&dad.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 128
Congratulations! i envy you and your wife for having such beautiful family. i hope the baby's daddy stays part of the family to give the baby a proper Black father figure. i am sure you mdice11will also serve as an excellent father figure.

Are you guys planning on having any more Black babies?

michelle :)

No actual pictures of her with the guy? That's quit a dick. I would have liked to see how much of it she could take in her three holes!

Surely you documented the insemination. Didn't you?

We live about two hours east of Chicago and would like to inform members that the wife is now a little over six months pregnant by her Black bull. She is a gorgeous 40-year-old wife of Filipina heritage by the name of Belinda. I am in my early 60s and had a vasectomy several years ago. I totally agreed with my wife when she decided to have unprotected sex with her bull and risk pregnancy. We are so happy with the idea of our prospective bundle of joy and her continued activity with her bull. It truly is a new world.

Her proud hubby,
Monte

P.S. The baby will be a boy! .. a nice addition for future females he may breed.
She’s hot

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back