Bareback - The only way to fuck

Nobody wants to feel that nasty rubber. I wanna feel my lover dancing inside me.

Totally agree, it is the only way to fuck.
Of course you have to use a little common sense healthwise but bareback is still a lot safer than crossing the road or driving a car.

Also, if some big Black guy has His cock pushing just about to push past your pussy lips and give you a good workout and deliver His precious load, the last thing you are going to do is tell Him to stop.
Plus it's selfish - it denies your hubby the cream pie desert that he deserves ;)

I've been taught that the only real use for condoms in a perfect world is to put on hubby if you decide to let him get some action as a reward.
This ensures you are clean for your date/boyfriend/Master later on.

Here's another pic of my wife and her Daddy, I love seeing his dick buried in her cunt. I love seeing his seed leak out and them having me clean them both up.

Attachments

• IMG_1763.JPG
    IMG_1763.JPG
    341.8 KB · Views: 110
The "drip method" of black babies birth control after going bareback.

Attachments

• Drip Method.PNG
    Drip Method.PNG
    616.6 KB · Views: 126
I wish this was a safer world. I miss the joys of new love and feeling him explode in me......

Attachments

• tumblr_mxaqh5uORi1rfi10yo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mxaqh5uORi1rfi10yo1_1280.jpg
    385.9 KB · Views: 142
  • 110455718_4_123_173lo.jpg
    110455718_4_123_173lo.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 172
  • attachmennt.php.jpg
    attachmennt.php.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 166
BREED MY OVULATING WHITE RIPE WOMB WITH 1ST BLACK BABY!!! BUST MY GUTS WIDE , DEEP DEEPEN MY WHITE HOE ASS , USE ME, FORCE THAT TIP ALL UP INSIDE MY WOMB, PUSHIN THAT CERVIX WAY BAK & UNLOAD ALL THOSE DRK BLACK BALLS PUMPING HOT black SEED RICH CUM LOADS INSIDE ME.... SOAK MY UTERUS SATURATED IN BLACK DNA - ALL BBC, STRANGERS,THUGS, HOMIES - USEMYWHITE PUSSY!!! MK ME PREGNANT!!!!!

313-451-0430

breed superior black seed inside my ripe fertile womb right now!!

Attachments

• impreg-thugs.jpg
    impreg-thugs.jpg
    885.2 KB · Views: 58
Its sooo hot watching a woman love that big, hot dick bareback, then theres cleanup time for us cucky sissies too. I also love to clean Bulls cocks clean after they have dunped their load. My ultimate turnon is pregnancy and I would stay with my girl if if she got pregnant from a Bull, I would love to have black baby. I wouldnt be embarressed at all. All that matters is that we love the child, but I live as a woman now and dont even feel like a man anymore, no jealousy, possessiveness, or controling my girl. I only want her to enjoy herself.

My favorite way to fuck my black lovers is bareback. Unfortunately with the diseases around, one has to be careful who you spread your legs unprotected for. Still I love to feel my lover's black seed shoot inside my womb and dribble out my used pussy!

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed
Well, if your owned by the BNWO then your not alowed to use protection. You MUST swallow his load or let him dump his cum inside you. You should be tested on a regular. But when your a owned sissy slave std is part of the risk. They dont care about you, as they shouldnt. Little dick white sissy male slaves are just that, slaves. Your used and abused for the black races amusment. You will have many foul things done to you, its part of being a owned slave. Ive had 40 loads dumped in me one night. As i walked cum would squirt out of me. But it dont matter, only black lives matter. White sissy men are worthless, like myself and i should be used as so. As a white privliaged male, i have turn my body over to be abused by whom ever wants to abuse it. I bow down to the superior race, if your a white male, you should to.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back