Asian wife bbc fantasies?

sharky20

Asian women can be bbc worshippers not just white women, anybody have an asian wife that wants a black cock or has tried it? I'm married to a filipina woman and I fantasize about her fucking a well hung black guy all the time. I think she's curious about black cock cause she has brought up the myth about their big cocks before. She's also admitted to being attracted to black men but she would be scared to have sex with one cause of their huge cocks. Sometimes when we've had sex she complains about not having orgasms with my 6" white cock but I bet a bigger black cock would have her having many orgasms. My fantasy has her acting like a slut wearing lingerie and having sex with a huge dark black cock while I take pics of the action to share. I think all these variables: first bbc, first other cock, her acting a slut, me taking pics to show on the net would lead to a incredible night of hardcore ir action!

Good luck with her. Let us know how it's going.

sharky20 said:
Asian women can be bbc worshippers not just white women, anybody have an asian wife that wants a black cock or has tried it? I'm married to a filipina woman and I fantasize about her fucking a well hung black guy all the time. I think she's curious about black cock cause she has brought up the myth about their big cocks before. She's also admitted to being attracted to black men but she would be scared to have sex with one cause of their huge cocks. Sometimes when we've had sex she complains about not having orgasms with my 6" white cock but I bet a bigger black cock would have her having many orgasms. My fantasy has her acting like a slut wearing lingerie and having sex with a huge dark black cock while I take pics of the action to share. I think all these variables: first bbc, first other cock, her acting a slut, me taking pics to show on the net would lead to a incredible night of hardcore ir action!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back