Anyone remember this topic?

zugnom

Is anyone actively doing this? Loving Whispers seemed to be the topic that really put this site on the map. I find it odd that no one is talking about it now.

I you don't know about Loving Whispers you can Google "Loving Whispers" and interracial. The original tread was saved here if you can access 4shared:

Link Removed

it basically in involves talking to your partner in their sleep. This can bypass their conscious mind and you can speak directly to the subconscious. Some people seemed to have great luck with this method. I have not used it to try and convince my spouse to to anything sexual. But, I have had great luck in helping her self-esteem. I don't think I would use this technique for anything sexual, it would be a breach of trust. On the other hand, I followed the tread out of academic interest to see what some were able to accomplish with this technique. It was truly fascinating.

I have a copy if someone wants to post it somewhere. I just don't want to PM a file every time someone wants a copy.

you can download the pdf from here

Link Removed

say thanks to "zugnom"

I have considered this, but my wife is a light sleeper so I would have to be very careful....

Can anyone confirm if this even remotely works? I'm willing to try just about anything lol.

I've tried some subliminal suggestion, not sure I followed all the recommended techniques, mostly just whispering "love big black cocks, big black cocks are sexy, etc". It probably takes alot of repetitive suggestions & I couldn't keep it up without falling asleep myself. I did wake her up once, she stirred awake and asked me "did you say something?". I pretended I had been asleep and she had woken me. The next morning she asked if I was having a sex dream last night, when I asked why she said I was mumbling about black cocks, Oops, busted. For the most part I haven't noticed it making a change in her attitude, but maybe I'm really the one getting programmed, hmm.

Be extra careful when using the loving whispers method! My wife fell asleep watching the movie The Horse Whisperer and now she has to urge to get mashed by Seabiscuit.

Hephaestus said:
Yes, I remember it Zugnom :)

Hep! It is great to see you again! I won't use this or any technique on my wife. That said I have been amazed at the impact people are reporting on various threads around the net. From an academic stand point this is really interesting.

I want to give credit where credit is due. For those who do not know, Hephaestus developed and really refined this method.

Thanks Zug.

Yes it's certainly having a impact whenever it is used. And it can be used very gently and quietly.

I do however take the point people make about possibilities of being caught out (not about TV horse love :) the unconscious is smarter than that thankfully!)

I've known a lot of people have real success with LW - and I think the thing to remember is that you can incorporate this method into other things that will tie her in to IR erotic fantasy and play. For example - whispering to her about wanting to use a nice big black dildo with you and her together exploring. Building layers one on top of the other so that what starts off as desire in using a black dildo with you and her builds to her verbally expressing wanting to be fucked by a big black man ( with your behind the scene LW hidden suggestion ).

I noticed from my own and others that if it was possible that sleeping tablets or alcohol (not at the same time and only because they were being taken at the full knowledge and will of loved ones). That the depth of LW could be agressively vocalised leading to greater gains and effect.

BUT it is all about baby steps here and that takes time and effort.

Now, I don't have the time I used to have to expand the kind of ideas I used to put forward in relation to the method and hoped that others would pick up the torch and run with it - which does seem to be happening to some degree.

I noticed Derren Brown RECENTLY used this technique as part of a series of techniques employed on some poor guy to get him to admit to a staged murder at a English Country House Hotel. It involved Derren talking to the 'victim' (funnily enough) over the TV and by using his name appeared to be able to communicate directly with the 'victims' unconscious and get him to remain deeply asleep whilst the conspirators carried him out into the grounds. Alcohol was consciously applied and accepted by the 'victim' on the pretext of having a good time during that evening to aid in getting him in that desired state during sleep. The 'victim' woke up in the morning outside in the cold adding to his general and increasing level of confusion needed to get him to doubt himself enough to thinking later he could have been the murderer.
Thought I'd just add that during the program Derren asked a couple of 'experts' in hypnosis from Universities if a man could be made to admit a crime he hadn't committed using Derrens range of techniques employing suggestion. As expected they said "NO WAY".

I noticed the topic at cuckoldplace in the Subconscious Stimulation thread. I am not a member so I can't post comments. But I was kind of shocked how much progress people seemed to be having. It really seems to lower inhibitions. Like a said earlier, I am not going to use the techniques on my wife for various reasons. Never the less I think I really understand the concept. basically you are taking baby steps to nudge someone in a direction and getting them to think it was their idea. Toss in some NPL triggers and you have some mental feed back loops to enforce the nudges. All the while the subject thinks it is their idea. You can't make someone do something they don't want to do. But over time you can erode their aversion to it. This can get them to think about and even desire doing something they would have originally objected to.

Zug, you can certainly read a lot of new stuff there but heres the link to 4 shared as the link supplied here has gone again.

Wow 4 shared is now a chore so I have a working copy on this site - attached below

Link Removed

Attachments

• nwo_3tc_loving_whispers.pdf
    975.4 KB · Views: 254

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back