another hot story!

I was so tired after they fucked my brains out, so when I was home, all I did, was going to bed. After some hours of sleep I woke up and remembered that I had to go to University today. I was having trouble walking of course and when my friend asked: “What happened to you?” I came up with some lame excuse. I couldn’t tell him the truth; he didn’t know that I went black. One thing was good about the pain that I felt every step. I was thinking about Damarco and Max all the time. Even when I was sitting I thought: “This is how I was sitting on their dicks, before I rode them.”
After some time of studying I received a text from Max: “Hey tiny, I’m just thinking about how you came on my black monster dick… Got me all horny! Take the black dildo and shove it as deep as you can up your ass and then put it in your mouth and chocke on it! Make a video of it and send it to me!” Of course I had the dildo in my backpack. I took the backpack and went to the toilet. I took my iPhone and started recording. I made myself chocke and gag on the dildo until it was very wet. Then I shoved it up my asshole. Since nobody was in the bathroom I added a little personal message to it: “This is what I was made for, taking big black things up my tight little asshole! I belong to you!” I made myself cum and then sent him the footage. When I was back at my seat, trying to study instead of thinking about black cock, I received a video response from Max. At first I could see Max saying: “Look at this little boy!” then the camera moved down and I could see his huge cock fucking some asshole. The fucked one was a white, young boy about my age, but looking at how deep Max fucked him, he has gone black way before I did. “This is what you’re missing! Come to my apartment as soon as you can! We’ll be waiting!” Max said. All I could hear besides that was the young boy moaning and screaming until Max sprayed his load all over the boy’s back. I packed my things and made myself on the way to his apartment.
When I rang the doorbell, the young white boy, that was just as tall as I, opened the door and said: “Hi, I’m Livio, you must be the number 2 slave.” Right then I knew that he would be a regular fuckbuddy of Max and Damarco. We went in the living room where Max and Damarco were already ready for us. Damarco said: “Say Ahhh!” just before he put his dick in my mouth. I went down to sucking it as good as I could and I have been practicing a lot. I could deepthroat Damarco’s dick better than Livio Max’ dick. But both of us were using a lot of spit for a very sloppy blowjob. Max and Damarco were getting their huge dicks worked just like they deserve. Then Max said: “Get ready to get fucked, Livio!” Livio layed placed himself in the doggy position while I still way getting Damarco’s penis hammered down my throat. Max put a little bit of lube on his cock and Livio’s butt before he penetrated him. I couldn’t see it but from the sound of it, Livio was getting fucked hard. “Take that cock! You white little slut! Ahh, you like getting fucked by huge black cock, right!? Yeah, that’s good, take it all the way!” Max moaned. Damarco gave my throat a little break and went to get “some accessories for later”, he said. I was looking at Max fucking Livio. The sight of his enormous black cock entering that white asshole… it’s just the way it’s supposed to be. I got so turned on by it, especially because his cock was shiny from the lube. I could see that Livio was cumming a lot and he moaned and screamed. His body was tembling of the huge excitement and hornyness. Then Max pulled out his monster and said: “Here, get some of that cock! Taste the white boy’s ass!” I went down on my knees again and sucked his huge cock that was just fucking another white boy’s ass! I sucked and licked it clean and Max was enjoying it: “Yeah, you’re a good deepthroat slut! Good boy!” I could see that he was extremely aroused and ready to blast his cumload quiet soon. After I was finished cleaning his penis, which was full of my spit again, he shoved it right back into Livio’s ass. He was fucking him very hard and deep. Livio seemed to have a lot of practice since he could actually the all ten inches of Max’ cock inside his asshole. I was very impressed and hoped that one day I’d be able to do that, too. Damarco came back with a bag of stuff. He reached in and took out a bottle of lube. I was sure that it was for my tight asshole. I was lying next to Livio in the same position and Damarco poured the lube over my ass. His cock was still rock hard and he slowly entered my butt. I looked to the right and saw the pain on Livio’s eyes. The same pain that I felt seconds later. Damarco shoved his cock in, finally! What a great feeling it is to have a thick black cock being pushed inside of you. There we were, two white boys being assfucked by two big, tall blacks. While Max was fucking Livio senseless – you could here his balls slapping Livio’s tiny nuts, Damarco could only get half his cock inside me. I just wasn’t built for it. He was still pretty turned on since his cock was rapped around a hole so tight not even his hand could simulate. After a while Max said: “Turn around Livio! I’m cumming!” Livio was lying on his back, just in front of me. Max slapped Livio’s face with his huge hard cock. Then he jerked it off and shot an enormous load all over Livio’s face. I couldn’t believe how much cum they shoot everytime, but by looking at their balls it kind of made sense. Not a spot was not covered in cum, his face glazed with sticky, silver sperm. “Go clean him up! Eat that delicious cum off his face!” Max demanded. While Damarco still fucked my ass I went down to his face and licked the cum off the boy’s face. Like a dog that was eating out of his bole. It was still warm and tasted delicious. It was a whole lot. The black guys were so turned on by it, they didn’t think I’d do it. To be honest, neither did it. As I was cleaning I could feel Damarco invading my ass harder and deeper as ever before, I screamed and then suddenly he pulled out his dick and sprayed his cum all over the boy’s face, too. I just continued licking and slurping the sperm off his face until it was clean. “That’s a naughty boy! That’s what black dicks turn you into!” Max said. He was ready to fuck again, I could see it in his eyes. We went to the bedroom. Max layed down on his back and said: “Come, ride my black dick!” In the other room Livio was deepthroating a dildo while Damarco was sitting in front of him and jacked his cock. I was standing on the bed looking into Max’ eyes and said: “I’m ready to take it!” I lowered myself and slowly put his glans inside of me. Then inch for inch of his monster I stuffed inside of me. After a while I was sitting all the way on his dick. It felt like my stomach was going to explode. One more push and something’s gonna break, I thought. I could feel his dick pulsating in my anus and stomach. We both couldn’t believe how this enormous thing could fit into this tight butthole. I tried to ride it, but I couldn’t. I really was disappointed. Max didn’t care, he held my hips and rammed his cock inside of me. Not all the way but still very deep. Then I could here Livio in the other room. He was screaming and moaning like mad. Seemed like Damarco went all the way up his hole. After a while they joined us on the bed. There we were, two white boys riding big fat black cocks, just the way it’s supposed to be.
After both of us got strechted some more again, Max left the room and came back with a camera. “Record how we fuck Livio’s brains out!” he said. Livio was laying doggy-style Max was behind him and Damarco in front of him. “Say aaah” Damarco said to Livio, just before he layed his cock on his tongue. Max said: “Come here Sandro, I want you to film how I enter his asshole. He got just the tip in and then all of a sudden he rammed up Livios asshole. Livio screamed and kept on screaming because Max was very aggressive. He was in balls deep and fucked very fast. Of course the screaming turned into a mumble from time to time since Damarco was fucking Livio’s face. Damarco was showing me, the cameraman, that he too can fuck hard and aggressive and so it wasn’t a big surprise that Livio drooled and gagged all over the black cock and once even puked a little bit.
Filming them destroying Livio’s holes got me so horny. They really fucked his brains out. After a while they stopped and Max said: “You up for this, Sandro?” “Yes!” I said. I was so horny like never before, it’s undescribable. I positioned myself the same way as Livio has. Livio meanwhile took over the camera, he was very exhausted and he couldn’t walk proper because of Max’ monster. So now it was my turn. Damaraco was already standing behind me. He had some lube. In front of me Max was ready, too. I craved for their big black cocks to penetrate my holes; it’s all I wanted right then. Finally he shoved his monster into my mouth. I was sucking very strong and played with my tongue over his glans. Then I could feel Damarco entering my asshole. It hurt but I felt so horny being fucked by two huge black cocks and someone is recording it. “Wow, this asshole is really tight! Your dick stretches it out very nicely.” Livio said to Damarco. His pushes were getting stronger and deeper. Of course there was no way that he would fit all the way but he got in quiet some inches. He slowly increased his speed of fucking me and it didn’t take long until he just was hammering his dick up my asshole. I could feel him so deep inside of me and all of a sudden I felt a feeling that I’ve never felt before. I was cumming so badly on his monster dick! “Oh my gooood, I’m cumming! Damarco I’m cumming!!” I yelled. And he could feel it. Meanwhile Max was deep in my throat almost making me puke all over his dick. My holes have been stuffed some more after that, Damarco made me cum several times and then, all of a sudden, I felt something shooting inside my mouth and my asshole at the same time which made me cum once again. Seconds before Damarco said: “Let’s give this white boy a proper filling!” Max was unloading in my throat. He was in so deep that I didn’t even have to swallow, he just pumped it down my throat. Damarco shoved his cock deeper than ever before inside of me. I could feel his massive load of warm cum filling my body. From what I can tell, those were the biggest loads yet. They came for about 20 seconds and moaned very loudly. I knew that my holes satisfied them nicely. And also Livio came. He was holding the camera and jerking himself off. “Your slightly heavier now!” Max said with a smile on his face. And I was, I felt a lot heavier. I felt their good cum in my body, as if it was made for me. My asshole hurt a lot but his sperm was like a lotion that felt good. Livio and me dressed and we decided to leave. Max and Damarco were spent, they shot all their cum for today, they said. When I walked out the door, I walked with a limp. My asshole got destroyed, even though they weren’t balls deep! Damarco was laughing and gave me a hard spank on my ass. “That’s a good boy! You go home and practice with the black dildo, now!” he said. “Yes master, I responded.

I agree with all:
paragraphs would make it easier to read- try adding a line in between if your WP isn't converting it automatically,

if real- pics PLEASE!,

VERY HOT story- Please continue.

Thanks,
will

My teenage dream
I was already 20 when I had the pleasure of sucking my first black cock. Yet I started to get interested in black boys when I was 16. There was this very dark ebony guy in town. I didn't know his name nor where he lived or went to school. I guess he was about my age and I always saw him riding his bicycle. But I had this fantasy about him.

Somehow we got talking and he invited me over to his place. We sat on his bed, talked some more, but suddenly he pinned me down with his body and pressed his mouth to mine, force-kissing me. First I tried to struggle, but soon I relaxed and keenly responded to his kisses.
After about 20 minutes he broke the kiss, at this stage I was rock hard, and told me to fully undress, which I did. He did the same. He then told me to go down on my knees to suck his cock. I duly obeyed and started kissing and sucking his black cock till he came all over my face. Then he told me that I was a good white boy and that we will do the same tomorrow and he will also fuck me up the ass.

That's the part when I usually shot my lot.

Link Removed

Link Removed

The next few days Damarco and Max were busy working and so was I. I had to study for my tests, although I spent a lot of time shoving the black dildo in my holes and making me cum. Whenever I thought about those huge black cocks I took the dildo and shoved it up my asshole or down my throat.
After 2 weeks without being stuffed by black meat, Damarco called me and said: “Come to our place today!” I was so excited, the last few days they were all I could think of. Incredible what two black men can do to you. It’s a drug!
When I rang the doorbell, Max opened the door: “On your knees! Follow me!” I went down on my knees and followed my black master. We went into the living room. There was Max, Damarco, another black monster and a black woman. “That’s Federico and this is your domina, Isabella.” “My domina?”, I asked? “Wait and see, whiteboy!” she said. I wanted to get to work on their cocks but then Max said: “No, we’ve got someone to do that. She’ll arrive any minute.” “She?”, I asked. “Stop asking whiteboy!” Isabella said and put a gagball in my mouth. “You white little trashboy don’t have the right to talk when black men are around!” The doorbell rang and Damarco opened. A young, beautiful blonde woman walked in the door. I knew her, I’ve always had a thing for her. When she saw me, she started to laugh. Then she went on her knees aswell for receiving three 10 inch gifts. The way she sucked those black monsters it was obvious that she’s gone black before. Probably for a long time. They fucked her face nicely, while Isabella put on a strap-on dildo. After all their cocks were rock hard, she positioned her like a dog. “Fuck me with your big black cock! I wanna cum all over it!” she said. Man she was really horny and hot. Finally Federico pushed his shiny monster into her pussy. Her pussy lubed herself up while she was sucking their cocks. You could see that she was incredibly excited, like I am when I’m about to get black balled. Damarco was lying on the floor and pushing her head down. She sucked him good and you could hear her gag. “Yeah, take that black cock right down your white little throat! That’s a good girl!” In the meantime Isabella slowly shoved the strap-on dildo inside of me. “You white trashboy are about to be destroyed! This is for all the slavery we’ve suffered!” she said right before she rammed the black monsterdildo up my butt. I screamed but no one could here me because of the gagball inside my mouth. I’ve had a lot of pain, but still pleasure. While I was being dominated by a black woman, the pretty white lady, Sarah, was being dominated by black men. She was screaming and moaning like mad and when I looked up I could see her being fucked into all three holes at the same time. Her legs were shaking, she was cumming so bad. It looked like she would pass out soon, but she didn’t. She took all their cocks balls deep, it was incredible. Then she looked at me and said: “What are you looking at whiteboy? You with you short dick, will never be able to make me cum like this! Once you go black, you’ll never turn back! Ahhhhhhhhh, my good, I’m cummming!!!!” Her whole body was trembling and shaking, it made me cum, too. Isabella gave me many hard spanks on my asschecks and said. “Is the white little boy cumming? That’s a good boy, take the dildo, take it all the way!” She pushed it in further and further, until the whole monster was inside me. I came again, I had multiple anal orgasms! On the sofa Sarah was getting stuffed like a turkey, she still was cumming all the time. After a while Damarco said: “I’m gonna cum! We’ll all cum inside of your asshole, bitch!” He was fucking her ass again like a madman and then I could see his dick pulsating and Sarah smiling. He was pumping his hot load of godlike cum deep inside of her. Max and Federico did the same. Her asshole really must have been full of good black cum. Max went to the kitchen and brought a glass with him. He held it to Sarah’s ass and said: “Push all that cum out of your asshole! Sandro must be hungry.” So she pushed it out and it was an incredible load. The glass was almost full. “Here, drink our cum!” he said and gave me the glass. I was so horny and really wanted their cum. I took big gulps and I really drank it all. In the meantime Isabella took the dildo out of my ass and gave it to me: “Suck it off, whiteboy!” I sucked it like it was a dick and while I deepthroated myself I could see their huge dicks grow again. As soon as their cocks were rock hard again they placed me on the sofa. “You gonna get some black dick of your own now, boy!” Damarco said. It didn’t take long until he had his cock deep inside my asshole. “Dat’s some tight hole, boy!” he moaned. I knew that my asshole was much tighter than Sarah’s. Federico was standing in front of me, waiting for me to open my mouth for his monster. He didn’t hesitate to fuck my face brutally. I chocked, gagged and even puked on his huge dick. Damarco was making me cum constantly; my legs were pretty much always shaking. Isabella was laying on the floor on her back. She made Sarah eat her pussy while she got her asshole stuffed by Max. The blacks were in complete control over Sarah and me. Damarco accelerated his fucking speed. I felt so full. He hammered his cock up my asshole while giving me hard spanks on my already red asscheeks. Federico fucked my throat. His dick was covered in my spit and some puke. 20 minutes my asshole got fucked again, my throat too. Then Damarco said: “Go into the bathroom and put on the black latex catsuit! It makes us so horny when you wear that!”
When I came back, my body all wrapped in tight shiny black latex, Damarco lifted me up and we went on his balcony. He was living downtown, so on the street there were many people walking around. “I want them to see how I fuck your brains out!” I was laying doggystyle on the floor and he immediately pushed his cock inside me. It was a hard and deep push so I immediately had to scream. Already there were people looking up. Thank god I’m wearing a catsuit with hood, otherwise people would have seen my face, I thought. So he fucked along. Making me cum and scream all the time. When I was looking down, there were two pretty girls looking up and I saw one of them making a gesture to the other like “I can see it, it’s huge!” When I looked more closely I realized that I knew both of them. I was in a group work with them!
Then Damarco said: “time to show the world your pretty little boy face!” I was screaming “no, don’t do it! Please!” But he didn’t care, he lifted the latex hood and everyone on the street could see me. Also the two pretty girls I worked with. Everyone saw how hard he was fucking my tight little but and all of a sudden he screamed “I’m cumming, turn around! I wanna blast it into yo face!” I turned as he told me and he gave me an enormous cumshot. It was again huge load of his warm cum. I couldn’t open my eyes because my whole face was covered in sticky, tasty, warm cum. As I tried to open my eyes the cum slowly dripped into them and it began to burn. But I still wanted to see how many people just saw me take a huge load of a big black dick on my face. There were about 20 to 25 people standing around and watching up to me. The two girls were still there and pointed to the finger to me and started laughing. Another woman shouted “That’s what a real cock feels like, huh white boy!” There were mostly women looking up to us and I’m sure all of them wanted to be in my position. I shouldn’t have been but I was incredibly horny right then. Being destroyed by a black monster dick in front of so many people, it’s so hot! And as if one monster load wasn’t enough, Max came outside and sprayed my face once again. There I was, drenched in black cum, sitting on the floor. I cleaned myself up in front of everyone, swallowing all of the cum that was still on my face and then we went all back inside. Sarah was already gone, but Isabella was still there.

When I rang the doorbell, the young white boy, that was just as tall as I, opened the door and said: “Hi, I’m Livio, you must be the number 2 slave.” Right then I knew that he would be a regular fuckbuddy of Max and Damarco. We went in the living room where Max and Damarco were already ready for us. Damarco said: “Say Ahhh!” just before he put his dick in my mouth. I went down to sucking it as good as I could and I have been practicing a lot. I could deepthroat Damarco’s dick better than Livio Max’ dick. But both of us were using a lot of spit for a very sloppy blowjob. Max and Damarco were getting their huge dicks worked just like they deserve. Then Max said: “Get ready to get fucked, Livio!” Livio layed placed himself in the doggy position while I still way getting Damarco’s penis hammered down my throat. Max put a little bit of lube on his cock and Livio’s butt before he penetrated him. I couldn’t see it but from the sound of it, Livio was getting fucked hard. “Take that cock! You white little slut! Ahh, you like getting fucked by huge black cock, right!? Yeah, that’s good, take it all the way!” Max moaned. Damarco gave my throat a little break and went to get “some accessories for later”, he said. I was looking at Max fucking Livio. The sight of his enormous black cock entering that white asshole… it’s just the way it’s supposed to be. I got so turned on by it, especially because his cock was shiny from the lube. I could see that Livio was cumming a lot and he moaned and screamed. His body was tembling of the huge excitement and hornyness. Then Max pulled out his monster and said: “Here, get some of that cock! Taste the white boy’s ass!” I went down on my knees again and sucked his huge cock that was just fucking another white boy’s ass! I sucked and licked it clean and Max was enjoying it: “Yeah, you’re a good deepthroat slut! Good boy!” I could see that he was extremely aroused and ready to blast his cumload quiet soon. After I was finished cleaning his penis, which was full of my spit again, he shoved it right back into Livio’s ass. He was fucking him very hard and deep. Livio seemed to have a lot of practice since he could actually the all ten inches of Max’ cock inside his asshole. I was very impressed and hoped that one day I’d be able to do that, too. Damarco came back with a bag of stuff. He reached in and took out a bottle of lube. I was sure that it was for my tight asshole. I was lying next to Livio in the same position and Damarco poured the lube over my ass. His cock was still rock hard and he slowly entered my butt. I looked to the right and saw the pain on Livio’s eyes. The same pain that I felt seconds later. Damarco shoved his cock in, finally! What a great feeling it is to have a thick black cock being pushed inside of you. There we were, two white boys being assfucked by two big, tall blacks. While Max was fucking Livio senseless – you could here his balls slapping Livio’s tiny nuts, Damarco could only get half his cock inside me. I just wasn’t built for it. He was still pretty turned on since his cock was rapped around a hole so tight not even his hand could simulate. After a while Max said: “Turn around Livio! I’m cumming!” Livio was lying on his back, just in front of me. Max slapped Livio’s face with his huge hard cock. Then he jerked it off and shot an enormous load all over Livio’s face. I couldn’t believe how much cum they shoot everytime, but by looking at their balls it kind of made sense. Not a spot was not covered in cum, his face glazed with sticky, silver sperm. “Go clean him up! Eat that delicious cum off his face!” Max demanded. While Damarco still fucked my ass I went down to his face and licked the cum off the boy’s face. Like a dog that was eating out of his bole. It was still warm and tasted delicious. It was a whole lot. The black guys were so turned on by it, they didn’t think I’d do it. To be honest, neither did it. As I was cleaning I could feel Damarco invading my ass harder and deeper as ever before, I screamed and then suddenly he pulled out his dick and sprayed his cum all over the boy’s face, too. I just continued licking and slurping the sperm off his face until it was clean. “That’s a naughty boy! That’s what black dicks turn you into!” Max said. He was ready to fuck again, I could see it in his eyes. We went to the bedroom. Max layed down on his back and said: “Come, ride my black dick!” In the other room Livio was deepthroating a dildo while Damarco was sitting in front of him and jacked his cock. I was standing on the bed looking into Max’ eyes and said: “I’m ready to take it!” I lowered myself and slowly put his glans inside of me. Then inch for inch of his monster I stuffed inside of me. After a while I was sitting all the way on his dick. It felt like my stomach was going to explode. One more push and something’s gonna break, I thought. I could feel his dick pulsating in my anus and stomach. We both couldn’t believe how this enormous thing could fit into this tight butthole. I tried to ride it, but I couldn’t. I really was disappointed. Max didn’t care, he held my hips and rammed his cock inside of me. Not all the way but still very deep. Then I could here Livio in the other room. He was screaming and moaning like mad. Seemed like Damarco went all the way up his hole. After a while they joined us on the bed. There we were, two white boys riding big fat black cocks, just the way it’s supposed to be.
After both of us got strechted some more again, Max left the room and came back with a camera. “Record how we fuck Livio’s brains out!” he said. Livio was laying doggy-style Max was behind him and Damarco in front of him. “Say aaah” Damarco said to Livio, just before he layed his cock on his tongue. Max said: “Come here Sandro, I want you to film how I enter his asshole. He got just the tip in and then all of a sudden he rammed up Livios asshole. Livio screamed and kept on screaming because Max was very aggressive. He was in balls deep and fucked very fast. Of course the screaming turned into a mumble from time to time since Damarco was fucking Livio’s face. Damarco was showing me, the cameraman, that he too can fuck hard and aggressive and so it wasn’t a big surprise that Livio drooled and gagged all over the black cock and once even puked a little bit.
Filming them destroying Livio’s holes got me so horny. They really fucked his brains out. After a while they stopped and Max said: “You up for this, Sandro?” “Yes!” I said. I was so horny like never before, it’s undescribable. I positioned myself the same way as Livio has. Livio meanwhile took over the camera, he was very exhausted and he couldn’t walk proper because of Max’ monster. So now it was my turn. Damaraco was already standing behind me. He had some lube. In front of me Max was ready, too. I craved for their big black cocks to penetrate my holes; it’s all I wanted right then. Finally he shoved his monster into my mouth. I was sucking very strong and played with my tongue over his glans. Then I could feel Damarco entering my asshole. It hurt but I felt so horny being fucked by two huge black cocks and someone is recording it. “Wow, this asshole is really tight! Your dick stretches it out very nicely.” Livio said to Damarco. His pushes were getting stronger and deeper. Of course there was no way that he would fit all the way but he got in quiet some inches. He slowly increased his speed of fucking me and it didn’t take long until he just was hammering his dick up my asshole. I could feel him so deep inside of me and all of a sudden I felt a feeling that I’ve never felt before. I was cumming so badly on his monster dick! “Oh my gooood, I’m cumming! Damarco I’m cumming!!” I yelled. And he could feel it. Meanwhile Max was deep in my throat almost making me puke all over his dick. My holes have been stuffed some more after that, Damarco made me cum several times and then, all of a sudden, I felt something shooting inside my mouth and my asshole at the same time which made me cum once again. Seconds before Damarco said: “Let’s give this white boy a proper filling!” Max was unloading in my throat. He was in so deep that I didn’t even have to swallow, he just pumped it down my throat. Damarco shoved his cock deeper than ever before inside of me. I could feel his massive load of warm cum filling my body. From what I can tell, those were the biggest loads yet. They came for about 20 seconds and moaned very loudly. I knew that my holes satisfied them nicely. And also Livio came. He was holding the camera and jerking himself off. “Your slightly heavier now!” Max said with a smile on his face. And I was, I felt a lot heavier. I felt their good cum in my body, as if it was made for me. My asshole hurt a lot but his sperm was like a lotion that felt good. Livio and me dressed and we decided to leave. Max and Damarco were spent, they shot all their cum for today, they said. When I walked out the door, I walked with a limp. My asshole got destroyed, even though they weren’t balls deep! Damarco was laughing and gave me a hard spank on my ass. “That’s a good boy! You go home and practice with the black dildo, now!” he said. “Yes master, I responded.

Link Removed

i am looking at that that HOT pic of you and him kissing, mmmmmmmmmmm

Link Removed

[/quote]
and then the HOTTT pic of you with his beautiful black fuck pole in your mouth,
and i don't know who is luckier .. him getting sucked off by such a pretty white boy,
or you, getting to suck that gorgeous black meat of that gorgeous black dude.

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;D

sam

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back