Accepting Black Cock

Wow, I'm really impressed with your dedication to making these videos! I love them. They're good learning tools but as we all know, you always learn best by doing ;]

OK, I made a bunch of new ones and the series is now pretty much complete. Here's all of them once again, this time with a short story to connect them all.

If you want to be a BBC slut, you need to know your ABCs, which stands for Accepting Black Cock. Here's how it should go:

Kneel in front of your black bull and Link Removed. This is a great starting point for cock worship. Continue by wrapping your lips around the cock and Link Removed until you get it rock hard. When your master is ready to fuck you, submissively lay on your back, Link Removed. After this gentle introduction, turn around and let yourself be Link Removed, maybe even get on all fours and Link Removed.

You are allowed to interrupt the black bull while he's ramming his mighty cock inside your tight butt if you want to Link Removed. This will make the slut inside you go crazy - let it out, get on top and Link Removed. Impale yourself on it as hard as you can. For extra credit, turn around and Link Removed. But don't think you control the situation in any way, your muscular black master still dominates you every step of the way. He can Link Removed while you are completely helpless.

If you're lucky enough to serve more than one black cock at a time, this is the time to get completely filled and do some double penetration, which should take you to another dimension of sluttiness. You can Link Removed, or you can turn around and Link Removed. All that's left after that is the grand finale, the delivery of black cum, which I'm sure is something you've been aching to get. You have two options - if are a wild slut, Link Removed. If you're a quiet submissive little slave, Link Removed.

Congratulations, you are now ready to Accept Black Cock.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back