A Ruskie's Asshole!

TND

Aryan Nigguh Bitch!!!
DESTROYED A RUSKIE'S aaaYEEESSSShoooooole!

Link Removed

Well, I know this isn't much of a story, but I thought I'd write something anyway. A few days ago I met this 27 year-old Russian chick, and I ended up gettin' all up in that Ruskie "POOPKA" of hers. She had jet black hair, pale white skin, and sparkling blue eyes. And get this . . . she was one of these pale white girls with a "black hole" (_*_)! You don't often see a pale white girl with an anal cavity that dark, but every now and then you run across one. Sorry I don't have actual pics of the girl who is the subject of this story, but there was just no way I could get any this time around.

Anyway, I pushed past her Slavic sphincter muscle spoon-style, like in this cartoon . . . she said that would be more comfortable for her at the start:

Link Removed

Once she was good and relaxed and loose, then I wanted to POUND up in that asshoe like a nigguh! I got her up in doggy, and there was a mirror at the head of the bed where I could see her making facial expressions like this:

Link Removed

I was slammin' black nuts deep flush against her white ass cheeks and all way, way, waaaaayyyyy up in the POOPKA baby, and that Ruskie bitch was goin' OOOHHHH . . . OOHH . . . OOOOHHHHHHH!!! PLEASE CUM IN ME! PLEASE! I pile drived a Ruskie up the arse the way you see these niggas "analizing" this French bitch:

Link Removed

I buggered the Ruskie up the ass for several minutes but still wasn't ready to nut. Tried to get her in my favorite position for anal (missionary anal), but the "mechanics" didn't work with her, so I got her down flat on her stomach and jack hammered the Ruskie girl up the butt that way. I was ridin' roughshod up in the asshole like a black insane clown posse LOL ;D! Which elicited an OH MY GAWD!!!. PLEASE DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP . . . . FINISH IN ME!!! Now she looked like this:

Link Removed

I very much indeed wanted to nut DEEP up inside that white Slavic poop chute . . . yesiree Bob! I had the Ruskie girl turn her head more to the side so I could look directly at her face . . . it had turned from milk white to all red and she was still crying out. I told her to say, "Fuck me in the ass!" She repeated, "Fuck me in the 'EESSSSSS' . . . FUCK ME IN THE 'EESSSSS'!!!" With her heavy Russian accent she said "EESSSSS" LOLOLOL ;) At this point I was butt fuckin' her in the ass like a sex-crazed black prison escapee, and she looked like this:

Link Removed

With her pretty pale white face having turned beet red, with her heavily Russian-accented dirty words, with the upturned tip of her Slavic nose (I like cracker girl noses . . . I think they're cute), and with me diggin' all up in that asshole "mining for glory", I finally managed to sperm in that Ruskie girl's . . . eeeerrrrr . . . EESSSSS :D

I porked that Slavic white bitch in the butt as hard and as deep as I ever have anybody. My dick was like a meat grinder in her white asshoe. Twas a divine butt fuck my friends. Twas simply DIVIIIIIINE!!! 8) I've cornholed two attractive Ruskies in my life, and both could take black dick up the anus orifice with the absolute best of them. Like champions! The other is a fair-skinned, blue-eyed, golden-haired blonde with a perfect pink pooty hole . . . I've butt fucked her several times . . . and she loves niggers all dug up in her ass scopin' that Ruskie gastro-intestinal tract out.

I don't know what I would do if I couldn't fuck the white race in the ass. I just don't know what I would do! I would be so unhappy! I like to fuck the white people in the butt! I would have hated to have lived during a time when niggas didn't have access to that priiiiiiized wwwWHITE ASSHOLE (_*_). I need the pastey people's (girls that is) pooty holes to be happy in my life :) For a race of people who often like to hold themselves out as being "superior", a LOT of honkies sure do let a perverted black scope their funky white butt holes out :eek: It's like a bottomless pit . . . so to speak hahaha ;D Can I get a witness??! Well, I myself can stand as an experienced witness to that :p

BUMP
That racist, slavic, white Russian girl "POPE-ka" (_*_) is gooood to a black . . . don't believe me? Then just read this true story (sorry about the link with the French wench . . . it's dead) . . . .

Na Ukrania (the little brother)!!

Well she wasn't Russian, but she was close! You see, my latest greatest interracial ass fuck was blonde and blue with a big round butt and as white as the walls in my house . . . and hailing from Ukraine. First, she lubed up her prized Ukranian asshole and had me finger her anus (Mr. Stink Finger), then I gave her a good, savage, interracial butt hole reaming!

This girl's verbal skills were also simply outstanding. As I dicked her in the butt she started to YELL out all the kinds of things I like. Things like FUCK my BIG ass! I LOVE your BLACK DICK in my WHITE asshole! FUCK me in my UKRANIAN asshole! FUCK me in my BIG blonde Ukranian ASS. FUCK me in the ass HARD the way a BLACK MAN is SUPPOSED to fuck a WHITE GIRL in the ASS 8)!! I was a good black and obliged . . . fucked her black nuts DEEP in the Ukranian asshole like a sex-crazed black and nutted up in her guts.

Yes, yeeeesss my white black dick lovers . . . that's how a beautiful, blue-eyed blonde satisfies a perverted, white girls' butt hole lovin' black just like me. The eastern European slav is one of the most racist of all white men left on this planet. And for this, I take supreme satisfaction in shanking forbidden Slavic girl shit holes to complete and total smithereens . . . twas a good Thanksgiving . . . twas a good Thanksgiving indeed with PLENTY of WHITE MEAT and fixins' on the side :p!!

Attachments

• Ukraine.png
    Ukraine.png
    72.6 KB · Views: 57
  • UkraineFlag.jpg
    UkraineFlag.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 926140848.jpg
    926140848.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 78
ThickNiggaDick said:
Na Ukrania (the little brother)!!

Well she wasn't Russian, but she was close! You see, my latest greatest interracial ass fuck was blonde and blue with a big round butt and as white as the walls in my house . . . and hailing from Ukraine. First, she lubed up her prized Ukranian asshole and had me finger her anus (Mr. Stink Finger), then I gave her a good, savage, interracial butt hole reaming!

This girl's verbal skills were also simply outstanding. As I dicked her in the butt she started to YELL out all the kinds of things I like. Things like FUCK my BIG ass! I LOVE your BLACK DICK in my WHITE asshole! FUCK me in my UKRANIAN asshole! FUCK me in my BIG blonde Ukranian ASS. FUCK me in the ass HARD the way a BLACK MAN is SUPPOSED to fuck a WHITE GIRL in the ASS 8)!! I was a good black and obliged . . . fucked her black nuts DEEP in the Ukranian asshole like a sex-crazed black and nutted up in her guts.

Yes, yeeeesss my white black dick lovers . . . that's how a beautiful, blue-eyed blonde satisfies a perverted, white girls' butt hole lovin' black just like me. The eastern European slav is one of the most racist of all white men left on this planet. And for this, I take supreme satisfaction in shanking forbidden slavic girl shit holes to complete and total smithereens . . . twas a good Thanksgiving . . . twas a good Thanksgiving indeed with PLENTY of WHITE MEAT and fixins' on the side :p!!

You lucky brother..how often you get to hear such nasty words from blue eyed blondes!! (jealous)

wildindianbull said:
You lucky brother..how often you get to hear such nasty words from blue eyed blondes!! (jealous)

Not often enough! I have an insatiable appetite for sexual relations with the white race. Yes, I was one lucky and HAPPY black on that night. Was one of my best Thanksgivings ever! I'm gonna butt fuck that purrrty white girl again too. Make her call me a black in her white ass!!

ThickNiggaDick said:
wildindianbull said:

Not often enough! I have an insatiable appetite for sexual relations with the white race. Yes, I was one lucky and HAPPY black on that night. Was one of my best Thanksgivings ever! I'm gonna butt fuck that purrrty white girl again too. Make her call me a black in her white ass!!

Would love to see that big butt ukranian blonde..please try to take some pics before you pound her ass!!

wildindianbull said:
Would love to see that big butt ukranian blonde..please try to take some pics before you pound her ass!!

Wish I could get pics of her, but we're not where I can do that with her yet. Right now I need to get her to raise her verbal game. She got away with saying "black dick" last time. Not the next time . . . the next time it's "black" and "black".

OK
Got me some more blue-eyed blonde, Ukranian girl poop chute over the weekend! This time, I dicked her up the butt in the same position as in the photo. I jack hammered black dick all way up in her white girl anus like a black panther animal and sweated all over her milk white skin!! Said she felt no pain as she was completely comfortable with me in her asshoe. No pain, but was more like me fuckin' the breath of life out of her ass. White girl is just lovin' gettin' butt fucked by a nasty black!!

Attachments

• IMG_1792.JPG
    IMG_1792.JPG
    349.5 KB · Views: 93
ThickNiggaDick said:
OK
Got me some more blue-eyed blonde, Ukranian girl poop chute over the weekend! This time, I dicked her up the butt in the same position as in the photo. I jack hammered black dick all way up in her white girl anus like a black panther animal and sweated all over her milk white skin!! Said she felt no pain as she was completely comfortable with me in her asshoe. No pain, but was more like me fuckin' the breath of life out of her ass. White girl is just lovin' gettin' butt fucked by a nasty black!!

Just love this pose!!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back