A prayer to BBC?

Now, I know people who read this will go "wait, what?" at that title. Let me explain.

I, like most of the white people who have been on this site and sites like it for the past couple of years have come to accept my place as inferior to the black race. Both men and women, just like a lot of other folks here have. That's why most of us are here, to express our feelings about black superiority and worship and all that. And the other members of this community, that are white, are either people just looking to make the plunge or people who get off on the interracial aspect.

With that said, I was thinking most of us here, like I mentioned worship the black race, mostly black men. From their stamina to their looks to their cocks, that's what we have banded together on this site for, heck it's the site's name. And I got to thinking, for those dedicated worshipers, whether they've gone all the way with their worship or are just waiting for the right time to have that first time, what if we had some sort of nightly prayer that those who wanted to could say. Obviously, it'd be like any other prayer where you say it to yourself, but I suppose you could post it on here or call the black guy you're seeing and say it to him. Regardless, what if we made up some sort of nightly thing that us true worshipers could say and sing praise to the black cock gods or the black gods or whatever you wanna aim this at. And maybe let it be our biggest sign of devotion and worship towards the superior race.

I will open the floor to discussion, I know it's not the greatest idea, but I just had to speak my mind and I hope whether you like this idea or not, you can at least appreciate where I'm coming from. Thank you all for your time.

I have always felt that prayer made up from your heart is the most sincere. Sit down and write your feelings about BBC and see where it leads you. Look deep into yourself.

You must consider that now more and more girls in the world prefer blacks guys for several reasons: blacks are more attractive than white boys, they are physically gifted and they are also more pleasant, especially African guys. We must not be racist, and whites should admit the evidence: women are free to choose their men .... Now many of my friends have a relationship with black guys, and this is a good thing that I absolutely approve. I hope that more white girls stop being racist and admit that blacks are absolutely better than whites, and not just because they are certainly more sexually gifted. I had some relations with white boys in my town, then I met an African guy and I fully believe in my future choice: one day sure I will marry a black guy!

Monica i agree with you and i'm here hoping the same things. More and more italian girls like you should understand that black guys are superior than white bois :) By now I've understood the fact, and everyday i do my best to spread the interracial "virus" among the white girls... i think this is what a white boi like me is made for :)

monica78 said:
You must consider that now more and more girls in the world prefer blacks guys for several reasons: blacks are more attractive than white boys, they are physically gifted and they are also more pleasant, especially African guys. We must not be racist, and whites should admit the evidence: women are free to choose their men .... Now many of my friends have a relationship with black guys, and this is a good thing that I absolutely approve. I hope that more white girls stop being racist and admit that blacks are absolutely better than whites, and not just because they are certainly more sexually gifted. I had some relations with white boys in my town, then I met an African guy and I fully believe in my future choice: one day sure I will marry a black guy!
Thank you! You are the first white girl I have ever encountered into IR who openly says she wants to marry a black guy. Lots of white girls are into sex with black men would would never marry one. Glad to hear it! I have made up my mind that i will only marry and have kids with white girls.

I really want married a black guy and I really want black babies. Many white females are looking for black guys only for sex because blacks are sure superiors than whites in all sex games, but I think that blacks superiority is in all things in life! :) The future world must be BLACK, in my opinion :)

Link Removed
Black men are just better than whites. Looking for a black male in Southeastern Washington State.

Welcome, Sassy. You are luscious.

sassywawmn said:
Black men are just better than whites. Looking for a black male in Southeastern Washington State.

I love you Monica ;D

monica78 said:
I really want married a black guy and I really want black babies. Many white females are looking for black guys only for sex because blacks are sure superiors than whites in all sex games, but I think that blacks superiority is in all things in life! :) The future world must be BLACK, in my opinion :)

What a great idea. This probably isn't good but is what is in my heart.

I pray to the universe that it may help society by freeing us from our silly self-made restrictions. Please foster the natural order that white women receive either the superior black cock sex or black man relationship that they deserve and that white males foster the blacking of their wives, daughters, other female family, girlfriends, and female friends. Please give black men their pussies, mouths, and asses for his and her pleasure. Bring them sexual satisfaction and many orgasms and much cum. When desired bring them love, marriage, and children. Help make this the common and ordinary state of events across the country.

Please help my wife and daughter to discover the joys of the superior black cock and enrich their sex lives and day-to-day lives. My wife surely deserves black cock after 25 years with my little dicklet.

This is my most fervent wish for the good of society.

Curious Craig

curiouscraig45 said:
What a great idea. This probably isn't good but is what is in my heart.

I pray to the universe that it may help society by freeing us from our silly self-made restrictions. Please foster the natural order that white women receive either the superior black cock sex or black man relationship that they deserve and that white males foster the blacking of their wives, daughters, other female family, girlfriends, and female friends. Please give black men their pussies, mouths, and asses for his and her pleasure. Bring them sexual satisfaction and many orgasms and much cum. When desired bring them love, marriage, and children. Help make this the common and ordinary state of events across the country.

Please help my wife and daughter to discover the joys of the superior black cock and enrich their sex lives and day-to-day lives. My wife surely deserves black cock after 25 years with my little dicklet.

This is my most fervent wish for the good of society.

Curious Craig

great post, craig. ur selfless to want so much for ur wife and daughter -- i hope they find the black of their dreams, or that a black finds them.

either way, ur wife will be happier with a big black dick in her, and ur daughter deserves the long life ahead of her to be filled with hot black stud sex, filled white holes, and some black babies, too.

i agree that life is better when niggers rule and get what they want.

I thank god everyday for letting me be a slave to a superior man.

In a way my "25 Unrealistic But Cool Ideas to Improve Society" posted in General Discussion on 7 Sep is a prayer ... but it would be many decades before it even partially happened.

I thank the universe for the superior black man/bull and his superior big black cock. His dominance, attitude, strength, manliness, good looks, stamina, honest no messing around outlook, powerful ass, big full balls, and awesome virile black cock full of power and semen. He is a gift to all women especially the many shielded and close-minded beautiful white women (our mothers, wifes, girlfriends, female friends, and daughters) ... may they accept the truth and partake in the purely natural and powerful union to the black man whether that be sex, love, marriage, pregnancy or any combination.

Let the white boys and men with their little dicklets learn they are inferior and their first and most important sexual role is to encourage white girls/women find this union. They should be the helpful facilitators and cucks worshiping the union of their girls and women to the black man.

Let white mouths, pussies, and asses receive the bounty of the big black cock.

Sorry if this offends but reflects how I feel. Somehow this feels so good to write it here.

I am grateful for:

- All of the orgasms white girls and women must be having ... black cocks thrusting hard for hours and hours.
- All of the cum black bulls are sharing.
- The hours of sexual release and energy that are created.
- White mouths, pussies, and asses filled and stretched.
- Wives finally fulfilled and daughters finding a good future serving black cock.
- Black babies in beautiful white stomachs.
- People finding a good and natural destiny serving black cock.
- White bois like me discovering the truth and accepting their place as inferior facilitators to black cock sex.

V/R
Curious Craig

I hope to the power of the universe that my wife and daughter will soon receive:

- Powerful black cocks to satisfy their needs ... so much bigger than the little dicklet I have given my wife. Giant and thick black cocks with huge black balls on an athletic bull.
- Hours and hours of hard fucking from a real man with a serious dominant attitude.
- Black sperm to fill all of their holes.
- Multiple orgasms to include vaginal orgasms ... which I have never been able to make my wife have.

V/R
Curious Craig
A white wimpy little dicklet beta-male cuckold wannabe that believes in the superiority of black cock

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back